This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview: cpl day 1

The CPL is just getting started and CS-Nation's Sublyme got the inside scoop with some of the premier teams. We scored interviews with SK Gaming, 3D, TSG, and many more! Lots of juicy info and gossip, here's a tidbit:
    CS-Nation: Team 3D - are they still a force to reckon with or are they a falling star?

HeatoN: They're really good, they just had some bad tournaments out there, but no they're really good.

bds: Well it's not too difficult to win one tournament, but it's really hard to stay on top of things and constantly stay top 5 or top 3 over the years, and that's what 3D has succeeded in, and ok they've had some bad turns of luck lately, but I mean. Ok, take Tiger Woods for example in Golf, he's won everything but lately he's not doing as well but he's still considered to be an expert, so I think 3D will always be a top team.
    You've got some reading to do, friend.

Jump To Interview

TSG | d!e & Soby | SK Gaming | 4D & d-skyline | 3D

Wish i was there would of been amuseing to see one guy punch the other guy out becuse of one thinkin there better then the other =P

Comment

Moto: Just call him ogo.
      LOL

Comment

Sublyme, nice work man!

Keep it up. =D

Comment

sYs73m wrote..

Sublyme, nice work man!

Keep it up. =D
          Thanks - I am dead tired, I have never been so worn out. I didn't get to play much today, was too busy listening to the interviews I conducted and typing them up. Man am I bushed.

Comment

Incredible job. One of the best sets of interviews I've seen coming from any of the CS sites. I'm glad CSN is stepping up the esports coverage.

Sublyme, did they pay for your hotel and airfare there? Because that seems like a pretty sweet gig. Oh, and do you have a BYOC spot too or are you gonna be too busy actually, um, working?

Comment

heaton is the coolest mother f'er on the planet, i wish i had his skills

Comment

lockhart wrote..

Incredible job. One of the best sets of interviews I've seen coming from any of the CS sites. I'm glad CSN is stepping up the esports coverage.

Sublyme, did they pay for your hotel and airfare there? Because that seems like a pretty sweet gig. Oh, and do you have a BYOC spot too or are you gonna be too busy actually, um, working?
                rizzuh said he's reimburse me for my flight; as for the hotel, that's still up in the air, I haven't talked to him for awhile because he's been very busy with finals. It's nice to be out here representing CS-Nation, I've gotten lots of positive comments from competitors, and the comment bds of SK made really brought a tear to my eye I'm going to keep busting my hump every day of this event and try to get you guys all the news possible, so stay tuned to CS-N and tell all your friends where the scoop's at!

Comment

very nice, but leave the "So" at the beginning of every question out next time :P

Comment

SinaC wrote..

very nice, but leave the "So" at the beginning of every question out next time :P
                    sinac these are transcriptions of real interviews, so i tried to be as close to what people said as possible, including myself; i intend to say so when I'm fumbling for how I want to word my questions hay i miss you buddy where are you these days

Comment

What's with the interview that was all commas and no caps? Too tired to transcribe correctly I'm guessing =\

Good work though Sublyme

Comment

ahahah, D!E, when will they not be such eccentric morons.

Comment

Sublyme wrote..

hay i miss you buddy where are you these days
                          I'm not really doing anything community wise, but I'm currently in meek, and we're looking at intermediate Atlantic Theta Div. Champs.
                          pinchet wrote..

ahahah, D!E, when will they not be such eccentric morons.
                          never.

Comment

I just read everything a second time, Sublyme!

Man you did a really nice job, I look forward to being with you, providing you go, at this Winters CPL to lighten the load. =)

Damn nice work man. Very impressed.

Comment

great work man enjoyed reading the interviews.

Comment

Working...
                              X