This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sublyme wrote..

depends if I can play for a decent team.
    Don't look at me, last time you went to a lan you lost it for your team! Naw mean?

Comment

entRo wrote..

Go back to school.
      Uhh? Right.

Comment

Remember the Titans! They'll finish top 3 at CPL as well.

Comment

^.j()$h.^ wrote..

Uhh? Right.
          listen to entro, hes the "e sports" know-it-all around here. challenge his thinking, and he'll argue with you on the internet! scary stuff!

back on topic,

a russian team beat sk? wow, excellent. didnt think russia had what it takes.

Comment

Pharlap wrote..

listen to entro, hes the "e sports" know-it-all around here. challenge his thinking, and he'll argue with you on the internet! scary stuff!
            I was making fun of his grasp of the language. He was trying to point out something didn't make sense, when it did. Thanks anyway sweetmouth.

Comment

entRo wrote..

I was making fun of his grasp of the language. He was trying to point out something didn't make sense, when it did. Thanks anyway sweetmouth.
              No, I was pointing out something that didn't make sense to me and was hoping someone would help make it make sense to me.

Comment

Edited by [user="114582"] @ [time="1089545393"]

All that's missing is a bit of grammar.

There is currently only one American team left in (the competition), TSG.

Or, it could have been that "in" meant was "in the shape of" or "in the form of" so...

There is currently only one American team left, in (the shape of) TSG.

Admittedly the grammar leaves something to be desired.. a nice comma after "left" woulda made it easier to understand.

Either way, grammar is goooood... both mean basically the same thing btw.

Comment

ignore this - test

Comment

Working...
                  X