This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hesesses Interview

Nordicgamers.se conducted an interview with Heikki Lampinen, better recognized as Hesesses to the ever rising Counter-Strike frag moviemaking community. In it, details of the previous works of Hesesses, future plans, and much more are all included.
    Okey, sounds nice. Lets talk about your movie making, when and why did you start to make movies?

- When I was young we made some stupid irl movies with friends, and I have always been interested about moviemaking and I love playing games so I really like to work with gamingmovies. My first movie was released about 2 years ago.
    Be sure to give this one a read as it gives some insight to the great moviemaker, Hesesses.

Who is Hesesses? He makes movies? If he's such a great movie maker how come I havent heard of him?

Comment

i got an offer to be in a cs movie today.. i doubt whoever was making it does anything big tho, i didnt even ask.

Comment

Polishnerd wrote..

Who is Hesesses? He makes movies? If he's such a great movie maker how come I havent heard of him?
        Thank you for posting.

Comment

Edited by [user="37309"] @ [time="1087597076"]

Actually Polish, I believe he's more popular for such favorites as "Fun with Your Mom" and "Polish Mothers do it Better"

Zing. ;D

Comment

LexTalionis502 wrote..

Actually Polish, I believe he's more popular for such favorites as "Fun with Your Mom" and "Polish Mothers do it Better"

Zing. ;D
            Damn, those are classics. How could you have not seen them?

Comment

look a counterstrike movie without the - in the middle. First i saw it at the video store i was like dam use another name morons.

http://www.uln.com/cgi-bin/vlink/658149...ce=InktomiDVD

Comment

Comment

bulletxhead wrote..

look a counterstrike movie without the - in the middle. First i saw it at the video store i was like dam use another name morons.
                  ballistic ecks vs sever was the movie most like counter-strike ive ever seen. (it was awful, but the similarities to cs are frightening). if the movie was done without any knowledge of the game, then its even scarier.

=j

Comment

Haha, I almost want to see that movie now, just to see how bad it was. IMDB bottom 100 movies award... wow, that's awesome, haha!

Comment

Working...
                    X