This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CZ Mission Pack - Black Sun 2

Black Sun 2: Reign of Terror, a mission pack for Condition Zero with bots created completely from scratch, will have you facing fun, complex challenges in sometimes new surroundings.
    This mission pack is actually two mission packs. In the first, play as a terrorist with one goal in mind: total destruction. In the second, play as a counter-terrorist charged with saving the world. Play on custom maps with bots accurate for the current terrain (i.e. on icy maps, you will start to face SPETSNAZ with names such as Kapitan-Suvorov and Premier-Maior-Petrov).
    The bot files for this pack were created completely from the ground up, so they are balanced against each other very well.

Be sure and check out the official website for more information and for the newest downloads (direct link to the v1.0 zip file).

Been looking forward to this one for a while. All of these great mission packs give CZ that much more value.

Comment

Yeah! This is great stuff. High quality all around.

Well worth the download. Two thumbs up!

Comment

I'll say it again, you can find many more Mission Packs here on the Steam Boards...

http://steampowered.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=88092

I'm a bit disappointed my Tony-Strike never got mention on CS-Nation...oh well, I'm hard at work on the next one so hopefully that will recieve some fanfare.

Comment

This mission pack is great, very well done. If you have CZ you should get it now. Well worth the download.

Comment

I played the first one and it was pretty fun. The challenges were much more interesting playing as a T. Might have to give this one a try too.

Comment

Edited by [user="98151"] @ [time="1087586736"]

Thanks guys, I spent a lot of time on this one, mostly because I had to create custom bots from the ground up, keep 'em balanced, and name them appropriately based on their skins (i.e. Major-Connoly is British SAS).

I'll probably be releasing a 1.1 patch in the near future, fixing bugs and stuff, and possibly adding another custom map to the mix. The thing is, I only add really high quality custom maps, which are sometimes hard to find.

If you find any bugs, please report them to the email address listed in the readme, or to the steam forums thread. Thanks and enjoy.

edit: btw, my next mission pack is going to be Crimson Ice 2, and will take place on custom maps such as iceworld, which will make for interesting objectives (if you have to kill a ct with an awp that's only reachable in the middle of the map, etc. )

appended @ [time="1087598107"]

I just updated Black Sun 2 to version 1.1. It fixes an error so that the team-selection screen will show the new models now instead of the old ones.

You can get it in patch form (a small 2 meg download) if you already have Black Sun 2, version 1.0, and it will update it for you with no hassle.

appended @ [time="1087600356"]

New patch released which fixes a FATAL ERROR on one of the custom maps which would not allow it to be played.

You can get the new patch at the site, it updates to version 1.2.

Comment

Are these mission packs official? or are they custom ones made by normal people?

I'm under the impression its the latter, either way I'll download them if I ever get around to getting CZ....

Comment

Custom, by somewhat normal people.

Comment

I can personally attest to the fact that these are not made by normal people

Comment

Working...
                    X