This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation X: CODE OMEGA

In quite possibly the best named Counter-Strike: Condition Zero mission pack ever, Operation X: CODE OMEGA has been released. What's in the pack?
    • custom tasks

• added 4 main bosses

• re-arranged maps for every level

• new 18 custom maps
    All of this in a 190 MB download. "Custom tasks" has never been so hefty! You can download Operation X: CODE OMEGA right here. Please note that this is a direct link to a 190 megabyte file on our main page, so we can safely give it about 30 minutes of uptime. Maybe someone will throw up a mirror in the comments!

Never installed one of these; better be fun.

Comment

Lol 200 mb, one mirror. Sorry I wont be trying this any time soon

Comment

Goodbye, Bandwidth!

Comment

Who made this?

Comment

God, VALVe is turning into one big comp. space sucking suck-u-bust!

Comment

succubus*

Comment

As a fellow mission pack creator, I understand the time put into this one! I've yet to download it but I'm sure it's a lot of fun. I am going to try to convince the creator to make another version without all the custom models and such... personally I don't really care about having dozens of custom models in a mission pack, especially if it makes the file size so daunting. That's why all my future packs -- while taking into account the type of map when choosing bot skins (i.e. on icy maps like de_dam or de_vostok, the bots will be Arctic Avenger, etc.) -- won't be using custom models any time soon!

Still, good job on this pack I'm sure it is a great deal of fun to play once you get it installed... also I've seen screenshots of the custom models -- they are modified versions of the gearbox ones I think, and look pretty cool, so you might want to download it just to get some custom models

Comment

this pack ownz so far... the tasks are fun... the maps are great (hoping servers play them). skins look good... but i still <3 the defaults.

Comment

SteelV wrote..

also I've seen screenshots of the custom models -- they are modified versions of the gearbox ones I think, and look pretty cool, so you might want to download it just to get some custom models
                    Ritual is the name you're looking for.

Comment

190mb? i hope it's worth it....

I better get this while the bandwith lasts

Comment

How Do You Install These ? They Look Interesting

Comment

its fun but going 3 vs 6 with fucktard bots is a tad bit challenging

Comment

Mirror? BitTorrent. Or Shareaza for that matter.

Comment

I am glad that people are making more mission packs because the missions that are included with the game are just to easy. On the hardest setting I bet the game in a day. I thank SteelIV and the creator of this mission pack for making my game purchase worth every penny.

Comment

Working...
                              X