This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS:CZ Fun!

Some old Counter-Strike: Condition Zero news that we have to round up! Condition Zero has been quite the active title, with the recent 1.2 release and Amazon's $20 sale. Things that we haven't mentioned before:
    • a new deleted scenes mission has been released by abalone. you can download the map right here at csb, everyone's favorite cs site. people who own cz via steam will also need to grab this wad file. the mission is apparently comprised of four levels set in afghanistan. thanks, kevin!

• crimson ice, a new cs:cz mission pack, has been released. in the mission set, you once again assume the role of a ct charged with saving the world. man, cts never get an easy break.

• and cs:cz is selling well, according to ritualistic and homelan fed. it placed #8 on the u.s. sales chart from a couple of weeks ago, which presumably ignores steam orders.
    CS:CZ has been getting a lot of support recently, which may go a long way to make up for the disappointing initial impressions that came from its eventual release. If you're impressed with the amount of activity recently, it might be worth picking up the game for 20 bones. You even get free CS:CZ trading cards if you click the right link!

i want trading cards ;o

valve should support those of us who bought over steam with these illicit cards

Comment

lol, I felt stupid at first buying it for $40 only a few weeks before the price was slashed, but i finally accepted it.. I'm just so happy with CZ that it doesn't really matter to me anymore.

If anyone plays the DS let me know if it's good, and if I can install it even if I uninstalled the deleted scenes portion of CZ.

Comment

I refuse to download cz I refuse to buy cz I think I'll just wait for cs source.

Comment

SWAT Pointman wrote..

I refuse to download cz I refuse to buy cz I think I'll just wait for cs source.
          Let me write that down.

Comment

Man that map is so hard.

Comment

I'd really consider buying CZ if it came with 1.2 out-of-the-box.

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

Let me write that down.
                LOL

Comment

what

Comment

I bought CZ and I can't friggin' wait for it to get here! SPETZNAZ AND MILITIA WOO!

Comment

I'm glad I went ahead and bought CZ at $20... There does seem to be quite a bit for it out there that sounds like fun. I'll be sure and eat my previous negative words come Wednesday when I have played it.

Comment

im glad i bought cz for 40 bones or whatever it cost..shit i would have paid more....but fuck thats cause i have money to throw around....and im a fuckin college student paying rent and all that shit..fuckin losers....i bet it sucks being poor....now wheres my cookie

Helkite wrote..

I'd really consider buying CZ if it came with 1.2 out-of-the-box.
                        hahaha..what?!? ya that quick download really is a bitch...

Comment

Some people have crappy internet connections or firewalls that block Steam, so it's understandable that people would like 1.2 out of the box. Unfortunately, it pretty much just comes down to getting your computer hooked up somewhere that you can download the patches (even if it takes for friggin ever... I was on 56k for a loooong time), and then you're set.

Looking forward to when my free "wait almost as long as it took to make CZ" shipping delivery date arrives... heh. It will be my first time actually buying a game from VALVe instead of having it given to me for free. Come to think of it, what's with that?!? Why haven't my connections come through for me this time? Meh, we'll see if I get sent my free copy of HL2 or not, I guess.

Comment

Jocky wrote..

hahaha..what?!? ya that quick download really is a bitch...
                            Some people are using 56k or no internet at all and bought CZ for the single player.

Comment

Edited by [user="96438"] @ [time="1086597970"]

no matter this really shouldnt effect weather or not u buy the game..there are always ways of getting files through faster connections..and then burning the files or what have you..i mean it just seems like a lame excuse not to buy the game

..oh and i just did an online poll which asked...how many of you out there with no internet connections bought cz just for single player....remarkably...there were no responses..crazy aint it

Comment

Working...
                              X