This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logikal Converter 1.0 Release

Oh woe is me - my screenshots appear to be over 1.5 megabytes in size! But here, to the rescue - Logikal Converter - a tool to convert Counter-Strike screenshots into an image format of your choice. Logikal Converter will scan the relevant directories for images and allow you to batch convert them through a friendly interface. For more information, visit this website.

im sure there have been a million bmp to jpeg batch converters tbh...........

Comment

Wow, I guess I'm not the only "Logikal" out there...

Comment

I think the selling point is that is scans the directories for you and presents all your screenshots very quickly. Better, IMO, than rooting down a directory tree.

Comment

idk, it may have been this program or not. but i once used a program that went thru and converted .bmp to .jpg as they were created.

Comment

Yeah, I just use PSP's batch mode, since the images I'm converting are pretty much always just in the cstrike dir. But hey, it's always nice to have free, no-hassle solutions out there as well.

Comment

.net framework.

nice.

Comment

Yeah, we need exactly one billion... AND ONE MORE convertors... you know, 'cuz we can't just open it in Paint and click Save-As.....

Retards, stop wasting your time on pointless things. Whoop-de-doo for having it find it for you, you lazy basards... Get a job =P

Comment

Working...
                X