This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forte Game Hosting

Snipe with Forte Gaming, a game server host, recently helped CS-Nation out with a small back-end project. In return, I am posting about his game server provider:
    Forte Gaming uses only Dual-Xeon machines for its gaming servers. We use top quality data centers/networks to minimize lag and packet loss. We will customize your game server in any way you want. Addons, mods, or whatever versions. The only games we do not run on a Dual Xeon is Black Hawk Down and Joint Operations.

You get full ftp access, rcon and--soon--a game control panel. We are sure you will like our servers, so sure we will give you a 100% refund, minus a small setup fee you don't initially pay, on cancellations within 5 days. If you are interested in top of the line game servers on the best networks that don't lag, and don't have packet loss. Visit www.fortegaming.com
    There, now I don't owe you any sexual favors, Snipe!

Cool I'm going to buy one right this second. I love you.

Comment

544$ for a 64 person bf-v server is it me or is there no one who would pay this for a pub server? i mean whats the point

Comment

I think the prices are a little outrageous....60bucks a month for a 12 person private!

Comment

The private prices are high because we go with 100% uptime companys such as peer1, we dont use companys that are cheaper, every now and then they tend to have packet loss and high ping. Sorry you feel this way.

Comment

Just what sort of "back-end" project was this, and what does that have to do with sexual favors?

Comment

Working...
            X