This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Downtime Tomorrow

There will be some scheduled maintenance to Steam servers tomorrow morning, resulting in some downtime. Fear not, however, since Steam shouldn't be down for more than an hour or so if everything goes well.
    Tomorrow morning at approximately 7:00 am PST (15:00 GMT) Steam will be down for scheduled server maintenance. Steam games will not be available for a short time thereafter (probably about an hour). News will be posted here as soon as the maintenance work is complete. Thanks for your patience.
    You can see the full news post over at the official Steam website. Hopefully everything will turn out just fine. If you happen to be an early bird and will miss playing Counter-Strike tomorrow morning, why not visit our forums? They are an excellent source of information and entertainment while you wait for Steam to come back online.

hope they fix friends and make it work on weekends and not only on the weekdays

Comment

doubtful, but I wish it would be the start of the promised cz content update.

Comment

asianrage wrote..

hope they fix friends and make it work on weekends and not only on the weekdays
        Yup, it's ALWAYS the weekends when for some people that's the only time they can play. D:

Comment

maybe theyre going to fix offline mode so it doesnt ask for the internet?

Comment

I wonder what they mean by server maintenance.

Is it an update of software? Upgrade of hardware?

Comment

You beat me to the punch Spoonman...

Anyway, hopefully this resolves some Friends issues some people have... I don't really know what else could be done otherwise, but so long as everything works afterwords.

Comment

If offline play is already implemented, why would online steam maintenance prevent me from playing offline steam games?

Comment

Early birds? The highly depends on where you live in the world!

Comment

Maybe they could use this downtime to also get the next CS update ready. They've been saying for months they're going to 'fix' the M249 PARA and they were going to make the radar solid, yet they've done neither.

Comment

I don't think the PARA needs "fixing", solid radar would be nice. First of all though I'd like to see some work on those hitboxes so I don't have to aim for the neck to hit the head!

Comment

Working...
                      X