This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS-Nation Skins Launches

Just when you thought your Counter-Strike customization experience couldn't get any better, we're taking it up another notch. That's right, boys and girls, the all new CS-Nation Skins site is up and running.

What all does this mean? Well, for starters, the long requested in-game screenshots are finally here for each and every model reviewed by our hard-working team of model reviewers (over 200 models, and over 200 in-game screenshots). What's more, in addition to our Skin of the Day feature, we'll be adding many other replacement models on the side, making CS-Nation Skins the fastest-growing and most comprehensive collection of well-reviewed quality CS skins available.

So what are you waiting for? Go check out CS-Nation Skins today!

First batch of skins added (4/18):Thanks to MikeJ for his hard work in launching this section. Nighthawk, gumplunger, Blood_Shot, bullet_head, and the rest of the CS-Nation Skins team have also been elemental in setting all of this up.

Now THIS is something. WOOT.

Comment

Yeah...Nice idea! Now we can have mautiple skins one day. Sweet!

Comment

by the way, I am quite impressed by the efforts CSN people made. Think about the in game screen shot and bunch of reviews one day. Good job!

Comment

Comment

very very cool riz....the in-game shots are a clutch addition...and much appreciated.....thanks fellas

Comment

You know, it should be called CS-Nation Models... heh heh heh...

Anyway, seems to be okay I guess...

Comment

Perhaps they could also do skin packs, [e.g. games fusion]. realism ones, default model reskinned ones, etc etc dif sets of skins coupled with rze's scripts sprites huds etc.

Comment

nice feature.. but 3rd party skins and models are illegal in leagues so i can't use them

Comment

Excellent work.

In-game screenshots have always been CRITICAL in my opinion.

Comment

Comment

Narby that is so wrong.

Comment

AWSOME

Comment

Narby, that is truly disturbing.

Comment

if only puffy were still reviewing skins... =/ now you guys just need to be able to deliver a review on-time everyday. ;]

Comment

Working...
                              X