This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female CS League

The League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen is an online league for girls only. Recently announced by ESReality, it is intended to be a warm up to the Electronic Sports World Cup. It's just for fun, but hopefully ESReality can build up a nice little community around this idea. More information can be found here.

*rolls eyes*

Comment

what kind of a name is "League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen"?

o_O

Comment

It's an allusion to "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen," a movie starring Sean Connery, I believe. It is also a British TV show.

Comment

The worst movie, _ever_. Let's hope this league does better than the movie.

I am against females or males only sort of things though. That is exactly the thing that we DONT want, because that would just create more tension. What we need to do is just promote more women to play in the other leagues.

Comment

didn't someone else JUST RECENTLY decide this wouldn't work well and/or wasn't necessary?

Comment

Yeah good one. Lets just break up the sport into gender, thats all we needed.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

InfidelFunk wrote..

didn't someone else JUST RECENTLY decide this wouldn't work well and/or wasn't necessary?
                  Yeah, I think it was cal that decided against it. I agree with them too.

Comment

Why split up males and females, it's not exactly a physical activity..

Comment

The main problem is simply that it's basically impossible to tell whether someone is male or female in an online league. You can have your girlfriend talk over voicecomm if you want (my roommate has done this before) and everyone's convinced instantly that you're a chick.

Expect a lot of guys to try to get into this league.

Comment

this is idiotic. On one of the few planes where sex. religion, race, phisical attributes, etc... dont matter, some asshat decided that it would be a good thing to divide people. He just as well should make a "The blacktrix" league, or perhaps something that can seperate jews, since he's trying to hit all major human denominations.

Comment

Working...
                        X