This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESEA Premium

The E-Sports Entertainment Association is expanding its operations. ESEA currently offers private gaming lessons services, a gaming pro shop with the hottest new gaming equipment, and -- now -- premium servers. What's this premium server stuff? Take a look!
    The ESEA Premium Servers force the alias of its members through a propriety Steam ID security module that does not affect hit boxes or server performance. We have CS death match, aim map, and regular pub servers available and use GameDaemons' premium servers. The servers track stats on players and at the end of each month products are given away to top scorers, top minute players, and random premium members including NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboards, pro shop products, and ESEA lessons.

Join ESEA today for just $6 a month and come play with Ksharp, moto, Jaden, Rambo, ph33r, elude, other ESEA instructors, and the countless CAL-invite players from different teams. Know that when you get knifed by shaguar or deagled in the head by Ksharp that you legitimately got owned.
    A few companies have recently got into the whole "premium server" biz. I think it's an interesting oppurtunity to provide cheat-free games with more dedicated gamers. Say good bye to pubs!

Time To steal My Moms Credit card

Comment

so you pay $6 a month to play in a server with cal-i players? well what if there are too many members playing that the cal-i players cant even get in the server, lol

Comment

i'm a premium member and im very happy! I won a GeForce FX 5700 Ultra!

Comment

freaking ACER... grr...

i'm eBoniCs

Comment

Wow, nice job Acer!

Comment

Wot a great way to make money !

Comment

Hey i wouldnt complain if I found a way to make money!

This might be great for some people..others may not want to pay a fee to play on a server. Its all up to you and what you want to get out of CS.

Comment

narby wrote..

Wot a great way to make money !
                  pls fix aztec

Comment

"A few companies have recently got into the whole "premium server" biz. I think it's an interesting oppurtunity to provide cheat-free games with more dedicated gamers. Say good bye to pubs!"

Belive it or not there are hackers whio play on the servers, but we have a very good anti cheat team belive it or not there was one guy who paid 3 times and got caught hacking 3 times and got banned!

Comment

Pharlap wrote..

pls fix aztec
                      wtf is wrong with aztec? its better than the 1.5 version

Comment

HOW MUCH DO THESE PPL PAY YOU TO WRITE THESE ADVERTISEMENTS ?

I WISH IT WAS CALLED COMMUNISM-STRIKE :-(

Comment

Edited by [user="194222"] @ [time="1079022051"]

I applaud their ingenuity in finding new ways to make money, but is that what it's all about now? I stopped playing Ultima Online when it became apparent that I was paying hundreds of dollars for a game I had already paid $50 for in the store. Valve wants to introduce a subscription fee option for CS/HL and now players are going to charge each other for playing together? If this catches on I'll have to pay someone to wear underwear some day.

Comment

Working...
                          X