This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLToolz v3.1 Released

HLToolz has recently been updated to v3.1. HLToolz allows you to quickly and easily configure most of your CS settings such as rate and fps adjustments.

The latest release includes a few changes and bug fixes. Don't hesitate to download now and configure until your little heart's content.

Comment

Wow they just keep punping out the realeases. Seems like just yesterday I updated.

Comment

Only things I use in it are HLMV Wally and milky, so I aint updating

Comment

HL Toolz = grandE

Comment

hah anyone else like playing with the shittiest graphics just cuz everything is like 1 pixel?

Comment

i love getting my comments removed by moderators .. nothing i said was against the forum rules ... prolly just over zelous moderators/news posters who is trying to take credit for a cs nation news submission submitted by a paying member ... not that is huge news post or anything, just pisses me off ... so fuck you Zips

Comment

stevomanevo wrote..

hah anyone else like playing with the shittiest graphics just cuz everything is like 1 pixel?
                i was thinking the same thing. all the people with their models with boxes as heads, no bullet holes, shells, muzzle flash. [or even no gun models at all. (can't aim, but wow... those fps are sick!1one. lol)]

make a backup of your configs before doing anything drastic with hltoolz.

...Bayside High.
                lol. i live in douglaston. =T

=j

Comment

vamiciouskanid wrote..

i love getting my comments removed by moderators .. nothing i said was against the forum rules ... prolly just over zelous moderators/news posters who is trying to take credit for a cs nation news submission submitted by a paying member ... not that is huge news post or anything, just pisses me off ... so fuck you Zips
                  Maybe you should re-read the rules, especially the section about submitted news items.

Comment

vamiciouskanid wrote..

Kid, I didn't remove your post. I don't have the power to do that. I just post the news. Have a nice day =)

Comment

Working...
                    X