This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no! Awwwwwwwh yeaaaaaah !

It seems like the right time for my bi-yearly update, the site has been a little dead for news recently so here is a little update.

I've changed email addresses, you can now reach me at fragglenerb@yahoo.com (since my cs.net email addy is clogged with spam and I doubt it will be long before I have to change again, but oh well).

FarCry has been going well, It's been a lot of fun working with Crytek and I'm looking forward to the game going gold and getting a little R and R time. I'm excited to see what the community reaction to the tools being released and what they can come up with. Judging by the masses of things they managed to do with just the demo, i'm pretty confident it will be a big hit.

I'm just started on my new PC project to build a home computer. This laptop simply isn't enough and I'm missing my desert combat and hitman fix. I have a whole stack of games from the last 6 months waiting to be played. Hopefully my AMD64 will arrive soon and I can get around to playing Deus Ex and Titans :x

I also recently bought a ton of DVD's, specifically, the Family guy box set, Alien quadrilogy and a bunch of single movies - now if only Harvey Birdman and Aqua teen hunger force make it to DVD, I'll be set.

I've had a lot of requests for details on quarry and other levels, I'm tempted to just release the sources, but sadly it's in a non-hammer format so it wouldn't be much use to anyone.

In addition, I've been asked to remove the thunder/rain from Aztec due to issues with demo recording on Aztec in league games. This may or may not happen, but it's being considered

Oooh this is like a blog!

/me wonders where lil rizzuh, buckl3z nuccio and cl30f are.

there is a aqua teen dvd and deus ex sucks... i actually never played it but i bought it and i didnt want to play it so save yourself the money. o yeah you should remove remove thunder and lightning then replace it with a giant vehicle that goes water that is rediculously detailed... or better yet add trees using a method i thought up where you make a bunch of rotated overlapping cubes coved in that wierd ropey vine tex on teh old aztec on top of a 36 sided trunk. THERE HAS TO BE 36 sides no less!!!11! cal will be like wow narby is teh own and then add iceworld to their map cycle. if you want my honest opinion, i dont care.

Comment

took you long enough narby ;]

i just want more screen shots of quarry.

family guy rocks too. it's funnier than the latest simpsons season (what happened there?). can't wait for its new season.

Comment

Working...
      X