This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool-Tastic

Here's a quick review of the latest news in the secret world of Counter-Strike tools.

Firstly, we have Amytal, a tool to allow you to look up information on the people you are scrimming with:
    This public version of Amytal is meant for mass distribution and usage in CAL matches to verify your opponents are on the roster.
    It's fully integrated with Counter-Strike, and a simple command will let you find out if someone's playing when they shouldn't be. It's also very customisable and you can download it here. Thanks to Xx-Ness-xX

Secondly we have another release of Cheating Death. Cheating Death 4.13.1 has some minor enhancements and bug fixes, including support for NVidia Quadro cards. Thanks merig00.

Aaaand finally - Valve and Softimage will be demonstrating some of their modelling tools at GDC in March. The press release is here. Hopefully this marks one of the final steps on the way to the release of the HL2 SDK.

late night poster 'eh

Comment

I'm in England - it's late morning

Comment

/me slaps street with C-D Client v4.13.1

Comment

ahem. I blame UA for not having it in big enough letters.

Comment

Well...i send the news about C-D update on Feb. 4th and only now they posted it. And it is not the first time i submit a news and it doesnt get posted...

Comment

merig00 wrote..

Well...i send the news about C-D update on Feb. 4th and only now they posted it. And it is not the first time i submit a news and it doesnt get posted...
              Yes forgive us if a tiny update which is of little consequence to anyone apart from UA is low on the list. For something like that we need some stories which are actually interesting to cover up the tedium of yet another anti-cheat update.

Comment

Yay, Amytal is good. I give it a rating of <3 <3 <3 <3.

Comment

Well, fakenicks are easy to see now.

Comment

street wrote..

ahem. I blame UA for not having it in big enough letters.
                    Dont blame it on UA then..lolz

Comment

woah amytal is awesome. me being my cal-im self, was pubbing (lmao) with some real scrotum lickers who were puffing out there chest and challenging me. they claimed ugs-m and cal-im status but they were in fact just cal-o! bahahah! amytal wins this round.

Comment

hehe

^_^

go to #amytal @ gamesurge.net if you love it!

Comment

Working...
                        X