hey NyaR, f**k you

get a clue b4 u start flamming

u're obvious clueless =.=

Comment

a modicum of intelligence and concentration
      damn I'll never get into a clan...

Comment

TorchedN00dle - Thats GameArena - Not Game Arena

As for us calling our "scrims" wars, I don't think it's us who are wrong

Aussie Aussie Aussie! :-)

Comment

Comment

Now, a clan being a group of people who lived together, like i tribe, when they fought against other clans, it was sometimes called a war. Now our "clans" are based on this, so when we have matches with each other, we call them wars.

makes sense to me.

Comment

shebe_ wrote..

hey NyaR, f**k you

get a clue b4 u start flamming

u're obvious clueless =.=
              i am? ur probably somewhere between ogl cal-o and you call me clueless.. gj

Comment

There should be OGC enabled clan matches, where cheaters could duke it out. . . Now that would be interesting.

Comment

mcred wrote..

Aussie Aussie Aussie! :-)
                  OI! OI! OI!

Comment

NyaR wrote..

i am? ur probably somewhere between ogl cal-o and you call me clueless.. gj
                    Of course Nyar, I'm certain you are in Cal-Invite and are the God of all of CS. We bow before your greatness.

/sarcasm

Comment

NyaR.. just shutup. didn't you notice it was called the 'very basic' cs guide.. whisper never claimed it to be an expert tactical guide, he's just pointed out mistakes that alot of clans make, and trying to give some of the newer clans a helping hand, at least he's doing something for the community other then bitching

Comment

NyaR wrote..

why the hell do noname clans write guides about how to be good..

who are they? are they good?? no.
                        poor NyaR, probably got his head shoved down a toilet for being such a fag so he thought he would vent in a forum by taking it out on someone who has taken a lot of time to write up a helpful guide for beginners at cs. You suck.

Comment

NyaR wrote..

cos theyre a shitty ass nub team that has no clue about competetive cs, let alone pub.
                          Whisper is a gameop for the single largest CS comp in Aus. He probably knows something about competitive cs, wouldnt you think ?Why dont you get your facts straight before you start randomly flaming ?

Comment

Get a clue plz NyaR

Comment

NyaR wrote..

have you ever got a headshot that was made on purpose?
                              Only with the scout, ak and m4. Everything else is just spray styles.

Comment

id just like to point out that whisper is in a clan that finished 3rd in the largest online cs comp in aust.

i know its not lan, but its better then a complete noob one would think.

his also put a load of effort into helping the lower skilled end of the community, maybe you should think about how much you do for your fellow gamers before you start mouthing off again nyar.

i hope you die in a hole.

Comment

Working...
                                X