This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half-Life 2 Official Website

The official Half-Life 2 website is up at http://www.half-life2.com/. Along with some screenshots and info there is a teaser trailer. The site will probably be updated with some E3 goodies in the days to come. Speaking of E3, it's kicking off full-swing tomorrow so stick around and keep a heads up for any big news making its way here.

Well, this should be interesting.

*Crosses fingers*

Comment

The trailer on the site is a short collection of clips from the previous videos... It's still all quite exciting however

Comment

If there wasn't an 18 year old, limit on E3 I would be there with my crew from wed to friday

(site = laggy)

Comment

Site must be getting hammerred right now

Comment

not as cool as csnation unless of course they get potd's an sotd's...

Comment

it's perdy!

Comment

I was wondering when E3/HL2 news would be popping up...Guess now I know. Maybe we'll hear something about CS2 as well *crosses fingers*

Comment

Unless its
                  HALF-LIFE 2 will be released on ....!
                  I don't care

Comment

MorgaN6 wrote..

Unless its

I don't care
                    In a few different interviews I've seen (via videotape) and read... It's mid-Summer to late Summer. This time I'm willing to believe =D

Comment

god damn, the more you remind a game named "Half-Life 2" exists, the more you make me want to kill for it...

Comment

Well, whenever it comes out, hopefully the Half-Life inspired side-scroller will occupy my time. By the way, it's called Codename: Gordan and will be released on Steam soon. Yippee! Next they might create a side-scrolling CS! w00t!

Comment

Whoa, that's a bit bizarre. I updated the theme of my site just a couple of days ago, and both sites use the exact same image, with some very similar filtering in their respective title images (admittedly I over-filtered mine a tad...)

Comment

Edited by [user="181293"] @ [time="1084343235"]

Codename: Gordon could be fun, at least to pass the time until HL2 comes out. Some screenies:

http://halflife2d.com/?gallery

Comment

IVE PLAYED HALF LIFE 2 BEFORE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X