This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited by [user="27193"] @ [time="1091382725"]

lol I think more people care about the ram then they do the CPL coverage lol CSN is making a big deal out of CPL and the User Base is making a big deal out of the ram lol both on Totally different pages

now in my own view I my self could honestly care less about the people that fly were ever to play against whoever just not entertaining to me its more fun to watch Golf then it is to watch someone play on a computer

Comment

I sure as hell dont care about CPL... its all about the RAM! Too bad CSN cant make a big deal about CS:S... now im leaning away from CS and toward Doom3. )

Comment

hahah you see, the thing is.... this is a Counter-Strike site... not a memory giveaway sweepstakes site. I personally would love to hear all of you just stfu about your damn memory, wait for them to announce the winners like they've been doing, and just ignore the AWESOME CS CPL coverage that you deem so inapporpriate of a CS site... *sigh*

Comment

They probably only visited the site once and then filled out the contest entry....

Comment

pepsi2069 wrote..

hahah you see, the thing is.... this is a Counter-Strike site... not a memory giveaway sweepstakes site. I personally would love to hear all of you just stfu about your damn memory, wait for them to announce the winners like they've been doing, and just ignore the AWESOME CS CPL coverage that you deem so inapporpriate of a CS site... *sigh*
            Oh btw, did you happen to notice that the CPL isnt just for CS? so they dont have to post shit about it on the site, but they do because it is partially related to CS, just like the ram, u wanna play cs with 64 mb of ram? have fun.

Comment

Some_God wrote..

I sure as hell dont care about CPL... its all about the RAM! Too bad CSN cant make a big deal about CS:S... now im leaning away from CS and toward Doom3. )
              Great logic there. You want us to make an even bigger deal for CS: Source above which we're already doing? Really, we post Source news when there is Source news to post. Right now there hasn't been anything new about it since two days ago (Friday) in this post. Our apologies.

Guys... This is a Counter-Strike site. CPL is part of CS. A good deal of people enjoy this, and even I (who isn't into esports at all) enjoy listening to the updates or watching the matches for these few days. I applaud MikeJ, Rizzuh, and (of course) Sublyme for the kick ass coverage here.

Comment

Personally I'm here for Ram, I tend not to care about tournaments unless I'm running them or winning them. And since neither happens often, I can only worry about winning a gig of free ram. The chances of that happening are slim though.

Comment

I agree with Big Brother, I don't watch CAL matches or anything, but during the CPL... until you watch a match go into Double Overtime, with a very slight win while you hold your breath with your stomach in knots... you don't know what it's like. It's a very intense and exciting event/experience, that I know I and others enjoy.

Comment

bah, the RAM giveaway thing is just so corsair, or any company which collects vast databases of ppl's addresses, can spam our email addresses/home addresses. why give our email address when we can just give our CSN user name? why should we give our FULL mailing address when the winner can give it to CSN after hes announced the winner? its all a scam...yawn.

Comment

Pharlap wrote..

bah, the RAM giveaway thing is just so corsair, or any company which collects vast databases of ppl's addresses, can spam our email addresses/home addresses. why give our email address when we can just give our CSN user name? why should we give our FULL mailing address when the winner can give it to CSN after hes announced the winner? its all a scam...yawn.
                      A worth-while scam, indeed!

Comment

The reason we ask for e-mail addresses and not usernames is two-fold. First, everyone who enters is signed up to the Corsair mailing list (like it says on the contest page). Second, we want to allow non-members to enter the drawings.

Why not collect the mailing address after? Again, two reasons. By filtering by mailing address, we can prevent most duplicate entires. Second, we have done this in the past and have ended up selecting six different winners before we found someone who would check their e-mail. Besides, Corsair will only get four mailing addresses from us.

Comment

A good show then mr rizzuh. Or are you just waiting on a bigger cash offer to sell our addresses and souls!??? Only time will tell

Comment

you are forced to enter this contest.

appended @ [time="1091730846"]

dtrdtrd

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X