This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Bits

There can never be too good of a much thing, so here are some fresh bits!
    • united admins have introduced translation team. they are requesting volunteers to translate all of ua's documents, files, and any other sections into different languages. their official page holds all the details, mi amigo. gehen sie im augenblick!

• sogamed has conducted an interview with simon bysshe, creator of modern day gamer 1 & 2, esr uncut, and the intel p4 extreme edition challenge documentaries. the nice, albeit a tad short, read includes behind the scenes information of the making on his most recent documentary. head on over to read this fine interview.

• team sportscast network has announced they have begun coverage of the winter cpl event! all casters will start their magic today to bring you the action live from dallas, texas.
    Then again all good things must come to an end.

Sweet CPL coverage starts today!

Comment

Ooh that's a lotta newsbits buddy.

Comment

Does UA need their documents translated into Jive? Or Valleygirl? Just let me know!

Comment

Nope, just Klingon.

Comment

get on irc fool ~~~x_o

Comment

im one of the german translators ... and i'd be kicked in the butt for "Gehen sie im Augenblick", DchozN :-) Google translator sucks!!

Comment

I like listening to TSN at the CPL, they are a bit more entertaining than an irc bot Still, id like to go there some day to actually see it, just costs a bloody fortune to get to USA, and theres the problems with visas an stuff :/

Comment

I was a Translator in the old team. Thats where my UA carreir started now Im director of UA-I

Comment

Working...
                  X