This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewsBitte

Put your feet up and listen to another calming Newsbits episode.
    • denmark's slap league has started a team for youngsters, to nurture skillful new players. in their words - "a lot af talent and good intention are often lost due to lack of experience in planning and running a cs clan." you can track the progress of the team here.

• clutch of [ph.a] has released counter-strike rap song. despite the horror that this description brings to mind, this track is a nice diversion. you can visit the site here, the track can be downloaded or played in the broadband area.

• for you europeans looking for some counter-strike goodies, uk based sasmodels are offering teeny tiny little models of special forces soldiers from around the world. they've also got miniture buildings to stage your 1337 battles in. christmas presents?
    Was it good for you baby?

you make me proud.

Comment

can you just cram all the newsbits into a weekly newspost on lets say sunday (since there is never news on sunday ;/).. and just call them newsbits D:

Comment

that would be a godsend. no wait... a newsbits blocker would

Comment

That rap song is hilarious. I'll be mixing a bit of that in behind my ctwin and twin audio files just for fun.

Comment

Working...
          X