This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotFrag CPL Preview

gotFrag has posted a CPL Winter 2003 CS Event Preview. In addition to the many team interviews, gotFrag has posted some interesting commentary about teams to look at and some specific players to focus on. Since CS is a team game, I found it interesting that gF chose to highlight some players, but anyone who has played with a team can tell you that one guy can be a maker or a breaker.
    Fatal1ty (Forsaken)

Wait, he plays CS? We have got to see this. Now, if only Forsaken would let him play. Even if he plays only one match, most of the CS community will be tuned in to see how well he plays. This could be a huge boost for the scene if the biggest and most well-known eSports player in the World took up the game full time and actually played well. His teamwork has been suspect in the past but his aim is up there with the best. Either way, he makes the list just because of the potential to see him playing late on Saturday at a CPL.
    Check out the full CPL Preview, and gain some damn context! In order to remain competitive with gotFrag, we have posted a whole one interview. But, hey, it's moto, Team 3D's leader!

rizzuh is a night owl, always updates from him right before I go to sleep

Thanks rizzuh

Comment

"..but if i was a valve staff member, i'd stay away from the BYOC filled with 1000+ disgruntled CS players."

best comment in the comments section

Comment

Fatal1ty had a brief stint playing CS already, joining Team 3D back in June of '02, but he left after like two weeks, as I recall. I don't remember if he played in any matches, but I kind of doubt it, honestly. We'll see if he's able to make it last longer this time, I guess.

Comment

no boost, but more of a decline, fatal1ty is a f***ing fag and should be shot.

Comment

Working...
          X