This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL-i Week 6:1 Matches :: de_nuke

With just six matches left in the season, it is crunch time in CAL-i. Interdivision play begins tonight so look for some very exciting match ups. While some teams will be battling for a division lead, others will be hoping to turn it up late and squeak into the playoffs. While the undefeated u5 and 3D sit pretty on top of the Delta and Omega divisions respectively, the race for the other two divisions is very close. 3D and EG are in Seoul, South Korea for WCG and will reschedule their matches for this week also.

The Theta division has three teams competing for the lead. Rival is the leader so far, but 3DO has played one less match, and EG is not far behind either. The race is very close as just four points separate the top three teams. Rival will be playing Eminence in a match that they really should win. But while, EG will be playing in Korea, 3DO will have to face off against shock in CAL's match of the night. Shock leads the Gamma division and these two points will be vital for both of the teams in their races for the top.

One of the biggest surprises in CAL this season has been shock. They lead TEC and TSG by three points in their division. They have not lost since their first match of the season, including tough wins against both TEC and TSG. Unfortunately for them, their next two matches are against 3DO tonight, and Rival on Thursday. TEC is not much luckier as they will have to play the match against 3D sometime in the future. TSG should be able to win tonight as they take on the mediocre sR (formerly known as MurK) squad.

Though HLTV is still not available, scorebot information will be passed on as it comes in.[break="For all the match ups, and scorebots click here"] BiO (2-8) vs. WEW (2-8)

TSO (3-7) vs. Agent (3-7)

Cc (3-7) vs. LgD (4-6)

mV (5-5) vs. SYB (4-5)

DZ (4-6) vs. LaR (4-5)

3DO (8-1) vs. shock (8-1-1)

Rival (9-1) vs. Eminence (4-5-1)

nerve (2-8) vs. hs (2-7)

TAU (3-6) vs. xeno (3-7)

sR (4-5) vs. TSG (7-2)

rdw (5-5) vs. e7 (6-4)

u5 (8-0) vs. GW (3-7)

zEx (6-4) vs. EG (7-2) - Rescheduled

3D (9-0) vs. TEC (7-3) - Rescheduled

I hope they win.

Comment

Me t00

Comment

3D and EG are in San Francisco for WCG
        ?! Olympic Park, Seoul, Korea.

SF next year.

Comment

Oops, fixed that

Comment

3D and EG are in San Francisco for Seoul, South Korea
            ?

Comment

3D and EG are in San Francisco for Seoul, South Korea and will reschedule their matches for this week also.
              Are in Seoul, South Korea for Wcg, right?

Comment

Working...
              X