This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with tec!elude

Since nothing has been happening on the Steam front as of yet, I thought I might be nice and post some news that will be bumped down when Steam does come out. It's an interview with tec!elude, from the CAL-i team tec (duh). In it, he talks about a lot of stuff, like this:
    KryptiK: You are currently one of the most consistent players in the cal-invite league. You've been with clan TEC for over 3 years now, including the time you left and rejoined. How did it all begin for you?

tec!elude: It all started back in the summer of 2000. My brother Matt, our Clan leader, and his friends, would have LANs and play all the popular games at the time. Eventually they switched over to Counter-Strike, and so did I. This was what would become the first phase of TEC. I would always play on the family PC, which limited my playing time. I didn’t have my own PC for about 6 months after this, and my playing wasn’t anything special
    None of you will read this anyway, but if you have nothing better to do, step into this Slim Jim.

Hum nice...

Btw wasn't steam suposed to be released 10minutes ago

RAWR!

Comment

i want some steam!!!!

Comment

i read it , always liked elude, now if u can get an i'vew with gouki.

Comment

Who gives a #$% about interviews with the president's wife's daughter's dog's former owener's father's monkey's whatever??

I want STEAM!!

http://bm.zhe.net

Comment

everyone just calm down....the said it would be released AROUND 11 am...its not the end of the world...although i am really waiting for it to come out soon!

Comment

stupid.

Comment

I FINALLY GET TO "DO THE DEW" IN MY FAVORITE ONLINE VIDEOGAME. THANKS, |3U77H3AD!

Comment

Comment

That's cool but in the "in game screenshot" its backwards. (That couldve been said in the review I didnt read it)

Comment

rating this on a screenshot ok

Comment

Cool.

Comment

This must be the longest day ever..

Anywho, gimmick skins aren't my thing, so yeah.

Comment

Working...
                          X