This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Gamers League Reopens!

The True Gamers League - Counter-Strike Season 3 starts on September 1, 2003. Sign-ups and team registrations will be open at that day at TGLeague.com. TGL is hosting seasonal divisions in the following order: Invite, Advanced, Main, and Open. Furthermore, TGL will be supporting a separate ladder division that will provide entertainment and motivation to Counter-Strike teams. Feel free to ask further questions in their IRC channel #tgl on GamesNet.

can someone explain what main and opens differences are? or do i need to go look for myself?

Comment

open is for anyone who wants to sign up, main is for better gamers: open winners etc.

Comment

The site says "True Gamers League" in some places but has "True Gaming League" at the top. Make up your mind.

Comment

Snakebyte wrote..

The site says "True Gamers League" in some places but has "True Gaming League" at the top. Make up your mind.
          everyone makes mistakes, sheesh :\

Comment

yeah, no need to be gay ..

Comment

nice

Comment

you know what is really nice? Getting four of the same invitation email to the same address from the knuckleheads running this league.

Didn't this league start up and fall apart a year or so ago? By the opening signs, It looks to be as screwed up a league as UGC. Sorry, i have no tolerance for unprofesionalism.

Comment

Working...
                X