This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Esports Writers

We're looking for a few new esports writers to cover CAL-i. We don't need predictions, just a pre-game post which lists some matches (and links to some gotFrag content if we have none) and a post-game post which has all the scores plus a little bit of commentary.

This isn't a very difficult job. Experience with big clans is a plus. E-mail MikeJ with your background, your age, and any other stuff you want to include. Please don't apply unless your English is above average, since no one here likes grammar errors!

what does "experience with big clans" mean?

Comment

I thought u have a million news posters by now.-

Comment

FLeK0 wrote..

I thought u have a million news posters by now.-
        Yes but they don't post news. This site has had very little news over the past week and alot of it was posted by rizzuh.

Comment

We only have a small handful of news posters but that's not what we're looking for. We just want someone to keep the site up to date with what cal-I matches are taking place the morning of the matches: who's playing who along with any HLTV or scorebot information and post game results/commentary the following day.

You need "big clan experience" so when TSO beats 3D 23-1 you know what to say.

Comment

Edited by [user="88905"] @ [time="1062368017"]

cool.

Comment

hmm well im not qualified, cuz i have no idea how u find out if theres HLTV, besides looking at gotFrag.

lol if you dont know 3D, then ur totally not qualified

Comment

Plus some of our posters have been going back to school and can't devote all their time to making you all happy HINT HINT.

I think rizzuh was a little understating the grammar thing. Please know the difference between "your" and "you're", "its" and "it's", pronouns, nouns, adjectives, that sort of thing, because if you don't, you make rizzuh cry.

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

We only have a small handful of news posters but that's not what we're looking for. We just want someone to keep the site up to date with what cal-I matches are taking place the morning of the matches: who's playing who along with any HLTV or scorebot information and post game results/commentary the following day.

3D probably cheated. I mean TSO had the longest record without a loss with moto and kane. Oh wait...

Comment

Comment

cool, this is quite an opportunity for some lucky person to get himself known,... and stuff. =]

btw, just wanted to add that CSNation as a website looks really neat and professional. everything's just really cool about it. gotta love the stylesheets.

Comment

DrMagus wrote..

I think rizzuh was a little understating the grammar thing. Please know the difference between "your" and "you're", "its" and "it's", pronouns, nouns, adjectives, that sort of thing, because if you don't, you make rizzuh cry.
                        No, you'll make puffycloud cry because he'll be the one fixing it while rizzuh cracks the whip in the background.

Comment

Puffycloud misses spots though, and that's where I come in. It's okay, I'm used to not getting credit.

Comment

Then you have the legions of comment whores who will catch mistakes exo has missed.

edit; like me.

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

Sea TSO beet 3D? Thats unpossible!

Comment

Working...
                              X