This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAC Attack

VALVe keeps on chuggin'. Eric Smith alerted the mailing lists that a new security module has been released. As usual, restarting your server will download the new update. They are still working on problems with WineX, so don't expect any miracles just yet.[break="the e-mail"]*** This only affects Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat servers. ***

We've updated the public security modules again. Your Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat servers should update themselves automatically.

These security modules have some new cheat detections. We're still working with Transgaming Technologies to fix the problems WineX clients are having.

Let me know if you have any problems with the security modules and we'll look into them right away. Thanks.

Eric Smith

VALVe

I heart VAC

Comment

Comment

i lub VAC >.<,

it seems everytime Vac update, my stats goes up

keep up the good work.oh by the way is hlamp still on the Vac detection list ?? Or has tehe problem being resolved?

Comment

I need to write a song about VAC.

Comment

A lot of the cheater sites have been taken down recently so lets hope they don't know their cheats are detected and they all get caught.

Comment

i wish i was vac. that or a lesbian. I think lesbian would be better.

oh yeah, and vac>cd>vac>cd>vac>cd>vac>cd&g
              t;vac>cd>vac>cd>you

Comment

MrFelix wrote..

i wish i was vac. that or a lesbian. I think lesbian would be better.

t;vac>cd>vac>cd>you
                Hang on, so you're saying that VAC is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then us? Hmm.......

As for the lesbian remark......meh. I've never understood why people likes lesbians so much. They arn't going to do anything with you are they (unless of course they're bisexual and not true lesbians, in which case fair enough, that's hot)?

Comment

The news are wrong.. you dont need to restart the server unless you have an old version of HLDS.

Comment

But not all servers update at the same time. If you restart, it updates straight away.

As for Vamp not liking lesbians, you are one weirdo. I have a female friend who is bisexual, if only I wasn't a computer gaming geek who sits infront of a computer all day.

Comment

I don't see why VAC is bothering to update. The creators of cheats are always going to find a way around it. I don't cheat personally, but I do visit the cheating websites, and they always have new hacks out.

My reason for hating VAC is that I have been falsey accused TWICE. First time, i went and bought HL again. 2nd time (two days ago), I didn't bother to buy it again, seeing as I can still play 1.6 beta, and Hl2 is supposedly coming out "soon".

Comment

*Vamp* wrote..

Hang on, so you're saying that VAC is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then VAC which is better then C-D which is better then us? Hmm.......
                        yeah i got bored with logic by us I mean society as a whole, so its like a blanket that covers all the bad parts, and keeps the good parts all warm and snuggly.
                        As for the lesbian remark......meh. I've never understood why people likes lesbians so much. They arn't going to do anything with you are they (unless of course they're bisexual and not true lesbians, in which case fair enough, that's hot)?
                        Well I might just be speaking for myself here, but people watch movies without expecting to be in them; its just something fun to watch :P If I try not to sound too much like a narcissist; I'd watch a video of myself going down on a woman too. :P Its like different flavours of icecream. Imagine a woman is a flavour of icecream all dependent on their experiences and beliefs. like those chocolate sprinkles, and some swirly bits and so on, and blah blah blah blah....

...I like icecream, and women are like icecream, n I like women too. so that proves my theory. things taste good. Hmm.. im an idiot..

Comment

Ok, look, I have beaten the new VAC. However, i'm not going to release this new version publicly just yet. Why not? Well, the new VAC is simply another string scanning ball of joy. They're clearly targetting MetaCheat. I physically don't have the time to kepp combatting the string scans.
                          ahahahahahahaa great job VALVe!

Comment

MrFelix wrote..

yeah i got bored with logic by us I mean society as a whole, so its like a blanket that covers all the bad parts, and keeps the good parts all warm and snuggly.

Well I might just be speaking for myself here, but people watch movies without expecting to be in them; its just something fun to watch :P If I try not to sound too much like a narcissist; I'd watch a video of myself going down on a woman too. :P Its like different flavours of icecream. Imagine a woman is a flavour of icecream all dependent on their experiences and beliefs. like those chocolate sprinkles, and some swirly bits and so on, and blah blah blah blah....

...I like icecream, and women are like icecream, n I like women too. so that proves my theory. things taste good. Hmm.. im an idiot..
                            U get more than 31 flavours of women trust me, some u owuldnt eat for ca$h... Others u would pay for the experience.. go figure

Comment

MrFelix wrote..

t;vac>cd>vac>cd>you
                              that makes no sense whatsoever....

Comment

Working...
                              X