Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had originally started skinning this, but i found inaccuracies on the model... specifically around the "slide gripping" area. it really turned me off, not to mention the way the slide gripping was meshed it caused extreme stretching. but i tip my hat to bird for finishing rather than giving up.

Comment

yeah the model isn't as accurate as it could be, but I take my hat off the birdhouse for skinning this as well as he has. the meshes looked like a pain to skin.

Comment

zipping a zip doesnt make it any smaller lol

Comment

i really like the silver version. i will probably be using this for a while

Comment

I used this model in the past, it is one of the best (if not the best) desert eagles I have ever used.

Comment

Fuxin nice

Comment

I'll stick with my SVI compile.

Comment

beautiful, worthy of your models folder, and mine too.

edit: 420 smoek weed every day =)

Comment

Really, really nice. This is by far the best Desert Eagle I have used.

<3 Badass black Desert Eagles.

Comment

I skinned this but it was nubbish, at least Darkstorn thought it was ok

Will never replace this because i have a history with it.. and the blue skin is frackin shveet... <3 <3 <3

Comment

Not bad, not bad at all.....

It just doesn't have that "wow" factor of 10/10 skins though.

Comment

Eh, I dont really like a dark skin on a deagle, I like the gold one best.

Comment

Hey, when i try and download it it says 'Could not continue due to server resetting'. Is there any chance sumone could send it to me over Msn or sumthin cos im very interested in this model.

Cheers. Add me on msn if anyone can send it to me.

Gingeh@hotmail.com

Comment

They tried to hack CZ arms onto default 1.6 arms and it didnt work. The deagle itself is awesome though.

Comment

Working...
                              X