This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamersDream.org

GamersDream.org has launched a new service to the Counter-Strike community which makes the clan recruitment process much easier. Clans and players can both find each other using the GamersDream forums and the irc channel: IRC.GamesNET.NET #Recruit. GamersDream.org also provides 10 game servers around the USA on T1+ Connections for the gaming community to play on.

Go, go OGL recruitment palace.

Comment

i prefer going on a server, seeing who's top of the list then saying

"---{FCKU}-_. CLAN ARE RECRUITING CONTACT ICQ 32475519 FOR DETAILS _=_ REMEMBER WE ARE THE BESTEST";

over and over and over again

Comment

garry u ass {FCKU} is my clan get your own you are not as best

Comment

they kick me from their server for my awp use...

oh, and everyone constantly calls me a cheater. play on their atlanta servers, i end up there every so often...

Comment

Rofl, you're gonna get sooOooOo many good players when they're not allowed to use AWP.

Comment

I dont believe in clans, I always get booted from them for having an abrasive attitude.

I just wanted to share that with all of you considering you are all very, very considerate people and you care sooooooo deeply about my troubles.

Comment

I like listening to you, disabled. I also love the sound of nails on the chalkboard!

Comment

so petition rizzuh for us to become joint comment moderators of CSN! Too bad we're the only one's who'll sign the petition.

Comment

We'll sign each other's petitions!

Comment

Lets not be moderators plz

Comment

-Dice doesn't even have a fucking email addy.

How can he be a moderator? Make me moderator you whores.

I want to steal it from -:NightHawk:- or whatever his name is.

I'm looking for a non-league clan || Recruit out of pubs ONYL!!! || EAST!

Comment

Looks cool!

Comment

Indeed, this default reskin looks amazing. It looks so much like a custom high poly Mp5 which is a good thing. By the way, I wish people don't submit Saviour's default reskin individually since he is working on a default reskin pack. Just get the pack reviewed when it is done.

Comment

GREAT!

The skin is awesome, and for once we have a non-centered mp5 with default-ish arms! woo-hoo!!!! no more clashing!

Comment

Working...
                              X