This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpl preview

Exo has written up a preview of the CPL Summer Event that starts next Saturday. Wow, only eight days away! The preview will fill you casual esports fans with all the knowledge you need to know so you don't sound stupid when the event starts up:
    3D is the clan that most Americans are all watching. 3D houses the all-stars of CAL, the online sister of the CPL. 3D has only been defeated once in online play, making them 30-1 as of now, versus Domain of Pain. The close match, an 11-13 loss, definitely made people think twice about the whole concept of "all-star" and indeed the power of 3D itself.

3D will take the charm of many at this event, but quite a few clans show potential to easily take it as well. This is what makes the event great. 3D will face many US-based challenges, however. The Speakeasy Offensive, a very strong online clan who won the CAL-invite gold last season, will try to prove their LAN worth after a series of lack-luster performances at CPL events. Domain of Pain, the only clan to beat 3D, will be fighting fiercly to win the event after many narrow losses to put them below gold.
    Check out the rest here.

cpl preview

Gamers.nu has posted a magnificent preview to the upcoming CPL Summer Championship. Thorin reviews all participating clans and gives his predictions along with a massive amount of input from top clan players such as SK|HeatoN, mTw|ash and TAU|SolarCurve. They discuss rankings, underrated/overrated clans, going pro, lineups, etc. Here is a bit from his 3D prediction:
    3D handle extreme pressure by either busting out insane skills and owning their way out of it or just plain crumbling, thats what should be worrying them and their fans. All the same I would give them a great shot in this tournament. I don't think they will win the tournament, basically there are other teams out there who beat them on the skills, tactics and teamplay fronts and I think eventually they will fall to one of these teams. Top 5 with a good shot at top 3 when they get their game together.
    We will see in a few short days. For now, check out the full article. It is members only, but it's well worth taking a minute to sign up (it's free).

Comment

Very good job.

Comment

the link shows nothing when i clicked on it

Comment

Whos betting 3D will split after this.

Comment

sharpsh0t wrote..

the link shows nothing when i clicked on it
            What browser?

Comment

nice money... whoever is bout it, go to dallas

Comment

i used to like exo but fof poisoned my mind against him

Comment

This year ICE has been really powerful against good clan like sk.sca and mtw these guys are top-notch .

Comment

cs-nation updates

No.

Comment

errr, da article says 2 nip guys, but they r actually three.

(heaton, potti, xeqtr)

Comment

nice article.

Comment

Exo, good job, like usual.

Comment

Good article, except when you bad-mouthed curling. Who the hell do you think you are!

Comment

crap wrote..

errr, da article says 2 nip guys, but they r actually three.

(heaton, potti, xeqtr)
                              Fixed!

Comment

Working...
                              X