This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamers-net.net Signup

At a reported 135 clans and counting, Gamers-net.net is looking for more clans to join in on the carnage. Check it out, straight from the newsbox:
    Gamers-net.net is hosting a gaming league. So far there are 135+ clans already signed up. We are currently looking for more clans to join in on the clashing and destroying of clans. If you think your clan is the best of the best, then check out the Gamers-net News. There you can find all the information about signing up and so forth. The league and the site are also hiring.
    Yes, clan leaders, Gamers-net.net.net.net.net has everything you need!

man im on top of the posts today...

this league wont compare to others out there.. none can

Comment

Meh...CAL will always own all.

Comment

well done to aeflux for this influx of 4 news posts

(sorry for the bad joke)

Comment

aeflux > meh

for sure D:

btw gj on 4 news posts

Comment

FWH League is by far the best new league.

#fwhleague on irc.gamesnet.net

http://www.fwhleague.com

They are a new league and acctually started season unlike all the other *new* leagues.

Comment

Personally, I think it'd be funny if Wu-Tang showed up at a CPL match..

Comment

oompa loompa ninjas are coming...

WERD IS THE BERD WHO CANT AFFORD A FORD F150 HOW ABSURD DONT MAKE MY MILK CURD! I DONT LIKE IT WHEN THE COWS HERD! so have you heard the werd?

Comment

-Dice wrote..

LMAO.

Comment

alikazam13 this post isnt about FWH tho so stay on the topic thanks - i win

Comment

Edited by [user="2964"] @ [time="1024339812"]

alikzam13 wrote..

FWH League is by far the best new league.

#fwhleague on irc.gamesnet.net

http://www.fwhleague.com

They are a new league and acctually started season unlike all the other *new* leagues.
                      Are there new leagues that went to English class?
                      borked wrote..

oompa loompa ninjas are coming...

WERD IS THE BERD WHO CANT AFFORD A FORD F150 HOW ABSURD DONT MAKE MY MILK CURD! I DONT LIKE IT WHEN THE COWS HERD! so have you heard the werd?
                      You just told me the werd. So yes, I have in-fact heard the werd.
                      -Dice wrote..

That would be great.
                      aeflux wrote..

Yes, clan leaders, Gamers-net.net.net.net.net has everything you need!
                      No they don't. They don't have a good league.
                      f0liage^ wrote..

well done to aeflux for this influx of 4 news posts

(sorry for the bad joke)
                      Thank you for saying sorry.
                      -Aragorn wrote..

Meh...CAL will always own all.
                      This is true.

I AM THE OFFICIAL QUOTE MONGREL!!!~

Comment

WHEN THE HELL IS MILITIA 2 COMING OUT!!!!! I CANT WAIT NE LONGER AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Comment

#fsleague is the official league of gamers net ..check us out and sign ur clan up..and im gonna make every effort to get to know the clans out there..im gonna have to do predictions for all of the clans :X...136 so far..christ sith|FSL

also cant leave out a shameless plug for my chan .. #penguins check us out

Comment

Edited by [user="2964"] @ [time="1024339581"]

Sith wrote..

#fsleague is the official league of gamers net ..check us out and sign ur clan up..and im gonna make every effort to get to know the clans out there..im gonna have to do predictions for all of the clans :X...136 so far..christ sith|FSL

also cant leave out a shameless plug for my chan .. #penguins check us out
                            And you're also a faggot.

so gfg. btw - gj letting tK die. haha.
                            Hater911 wrote..

WHEN THE HELL IS MILITIA 2 COMING OUT!!!!! I CANT WAIT NE LONGER AHHHHHHHHHHH!!
                            When it's finished.

It's almost done, I believe that TFG wants to wait until CS Movies revamps their site to release it. But then again he also stated it would be out the first week of june, then he said it would coincide with the release of 1.5 ...

Comment

sinac - pls dont coment wif ur stupid utter mindless bullshit quotes - u make urself out to be an idiot - although now everyone knows u are - btw.... - i win

Comment

Working...
                              X