• I HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT!!

Best

Mailbag

by

rizzuh

ever.

Comment

• Windelkron wrote..

oh yeah another thing: "I want to steal valve's soul?" Are you rooting for the company or something? think about it. how long is it going to be until STEAM and gamespy subjugate the entire online gaming community? you know the only thing worse than corporate policies is people who accept what they have in the short term with nary a thought to how they're going to be controlled in the future.
      If steam ends up being a pain in the ass, Valve will most certainly hear about it. Repeatedly. So will other developers.

Gamespy, on the other hand, isn't going to be doing shit in the future. As long as ASE exists, no one in their right mind will use GSA or GS3D. Gamespy hasn't been a threat to anything other than the idea of fast, efficient mirrors for a few years now. Subjugate that.
      Also, lay off the bullshit about the silencer making the gun less accurate. It makes it more accurate. you want to hear about the physics or something? The silencer makes the front of the gun heavier. So it does not fly around as much when it is fired. Simple, that means more control.
      It might, if Goose had made the weight of a silencer a factor in anything. According to summerblue, the silencer does fuck all for accuracy. It makes the weapon quieter and weaker, that's about it.

Comment

• let me sey this again one more time!!!!

m3 such a l0s3r!!!! WHOO!!!

Comment

• mouth wrote..

Gamespy, on the other hand, isn't going to be doing shit in the future. As long as ASE exists, no one in their right mind will use GSA or GS3D.
          America Online.

In theory the best product should win. ASE might be a better product (I'm hosted by GameSpy, I don't want to say anything bad about their products), but's certainly not generating the profit that GSA and GS3D do. It's only Shareware by Trust.

Comment

• rizzuh wrote..

I'm hosted by GameSpy, I don't want to say anything bad about their products
            You're supposed to be non-partial.

Comment

• I agree with garrynewman. You are low, Rze.

Some of the ideas were good and you tried to get something funny out of it. Didn't work

Comment

• Wow, This Turned Into A Flame Fest! lol

Comment

• You freaks are all noobs that need to be taught a lesson by me putting in some 7.62x39mm in yer freaking heads on:

63.82.27.10:27015

And get off my damn blood soiled lawn!

Comment

• These new statistical data reports just in:

97% - Favor Cs-Nation as a whole

3 % - Thought Cs-Nation was a cooking show

25 % - Who visit site are Morons, from the Greek word ( IDIOT )

25 % - Post comments just to see thier name in print

25 % - really play the game but suck at it anyway

25 % - Have real skills, smarts, intelect, type well, play as a team and keep their car tuned, but still suck because they have no BALLS

The Survey found that some are just SandBaggers who cross dress just for fun, these few were not included for obvious reasons.

Comment

• Edited by [user="13679"] @ [time="1023826366"]

Thats all we need, ...... another survey lol

I Diddn't Know Emeril Lugasi Played Counter-Strike

Comment

• Strabo wrote..

These new statistical data reports just in:

97% - Favor Cs-Nation as a whole

3 % - Thought Cs-Nation was a cooking show

25 % - Who visit site are Morons, from the Greek word ( IDIOT )

25 % - Post comments just to see thier name in print

25 % - really play the game but suck at it anyway

25 % - Have real skills, smarts, intelect, type well, play as a team and keep their car tuned, but still suck because they have no BALLS

The Survey found that some are just SandBaggers who cross dress just for fun, these few were not included for obvious reasons.
                        Please please do some more CS statistics because this is what everybody needs to realize how jaded it is.

- if you just now realized that CS is jaded, you suck, or you must be retail and new, but you still suck

Strabo your statistics are hilarious. Please write more.

Comment

• rizzuh wrote..America Online.

In theory the best product should win. ASE might be a better product (I'm hosted by GameSpy, I don't want to say anything bad about their products), but's certainly not generating the profit that GSA and GS3D do. It's only Shareware by Trust.
                          Maybe, but ASE just came off the starting block in comparison. I can't imagine GSx being registered much these days. If one thing is obvious when you use it, it's that registering isn't worth the money. Last time i heard, GS3D still managed to lock up a 1ghz machine with 256 megs of RAM.

Also, i'm going to go out on a limb and bet that in the future, developers would rather ship their games with browsers that don't lock up every time you try to update the server list. That is, once they get off of this ingame browser nonsense.

AOL shat out free hours left and right and claimed "ease of use". GS3D doesn't really have anything like that to fall back on. Dastardly as AOL might be, at least they had good marketing strategy. Gamespy has...Planet sites which no one reads except out of desperation. Except maybe ClassicGaming.

Comment

• spud wrote..

The more kills you get the more inflated your head should get. That'll learn the owning bastards.
                            That is exactly what we need great idea spud

Comment

• why do I never post comments?

Comment

• I thought the scoreboard thing had some merit. I mean, when you watch a professional sport on TV, you don't see the statistics of every player, you see the scores of the teams always in the lower portion of the screen.

Obviously Rizzuh disagrees with this because, well, CS isn't exactly a televised sport now is it? So instead of throwing the idea out, nudge it a little in the direction of common sense. I'd suggest to remove the scoreboard from being able to view it manually, yet it would still appear at the end of each map.

This might help ease the problem of people not working as a team. Additionally, thinking a little deeper into this idea, this may deter cheaters as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X