This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HLGuard

United Admins has released version 1 beta 2 of the anti-cheat tool HLGuard. What's new?
    • fixed: lag compensation issues which caused problems with bullets hitting intended targets accurately. this issue has existed prior to even csguard v7.44.

• added: new cheat block system which was added to option 4 where the aim block was.

• changed: hlg check configs have been divided up into several mod specific check files that should be loaded along with the hlg_checks.uacfg file.

• added: new html table sections have been inserted into net/lan/league but commented out as this isn't quite ready to use but available for testing.

• added: new hlg_actions added to net/lan include t=temp ban (2 hours) used by encrypted config and k=kick (not currently used).

• fixed: hlg_hllog added to net/lan/league so it logs to hl logs properly.

• changed: hlg_log now commented out by default.

• fixed: %r is now correctly returning the correct information.

• removed: ogc v8.00 detection as it caused a few false bans and is no longer needed.
    As has been seen, not all of the current cheats are detected by Valve's anti-cheat, so it's a safe move to put HLGuard on your server if you haven't already.

haha, my first first post.

Comment

Holy cow!!! Give the man a cookie.

Comment

Oooh, cookies (yum)

Comment

ยป FIXED: Lag Compensation issues which caused problems with bullets hitting intended targets accurately. This issue has existed prior to even CSGuard v7.44.
          this one bothers me. I don't know how many times I "should have" gotten a kill but didn't. Could it be because of that?

Comment

No you just missed. lol.

-dp-

Comment

It's up on my server go go UA

Comment

And now they just released beta3.

Comment

Working...
                X