Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I be a newb to this, how do I take the .exe off the 2nd file for the merc pack?

Comment

w00t! One less reason to hate rizzuh, I didn't know he was anti-console! =D

Comment

Edited by [user="27696"] @ [time="1022020292"]

Sonus01 wrote..

A little off topic, but I think someone would make a whole bunch of cash by making Counter-Strike toys with McFarlane Toys quality standards, I know I would buy the whole collection. It would be like different models with weapons and accessories, like the GSG9 with MP5, SAS with M4A1, Arctic with Ak-47, etc.
        I know blueboxtoys made some ct figures (linkage) but the cs related ones they've apparently been "decommissioned"..

Comment

How the hell do I take the EXE off?

Comment

Reinstall cs man

Comment

yo having the same problems as Cleveland is, how the heck do i install the merc pack? i downloaded botht he files, i have windows XP and the files names are "mp20full.sfx.r00" and "mp20full.sfx" i activated the "mp20full.sfx" one and it keeps saying "Cannot find the next volume. Insert disk with C:\mp20full.sfx.r00" i already have it in there, but why the fudge is it not working?? It's ticking the living hell out of me. Someone help me before i realize i wasted $40 to dye my hair cause i pulled it all out! ARRRGH

Comment

bakahams7er wrote..

I know blueboxtoys made some ct figures (linkage) but the cs related ones they've apparently been "decommissioned"..
                Damn... what does it mean by decommisioned? They just don't make them anymore?

Comment

asspennies wrote..

Don't quite get what it has to do with the topic, but the equation in question refers to the motion of a charged particle in a magnetic field perpendicular to its velocity. It roughly means that magnetic force is equal to centripetal force in this instance.

wheeee doggies
                  -Jªmes Bºnd- wrote..

qvB = ((mv^2)/r)

Force magnetic = Force centripetal

(charge)(velocity)(Magnetic field) = ((mass)(velocity^squared))/radius

In other words, asspennies was right.
                  Stuff physics, "wheeee doggies" is always the way to go.

Comment

well if you got windows xp and you dont see a exe you have to enable it! very simple go too windows explorer-->Tools--->folder options-->View

and then you see a line hide extensions gor know filetypes! UNCHECK THAT BOX!!! and then remove the exe and go go go

Comment

errr..by go go go what do you mean man? cause i need to install this stupid fawking thing before i go insane >,<!!

Sorry, i might sound a bit stupid and a bit of a newbie for asking all these questions, just not used to downloading files in 2 parts

Comment

darkchu wrote..

errr..by go go go what do you mean man? cause i need to install this stupid fawking thing before i go insane >,<!!

Sorry, i might sound a bit stupid and a bit of a newbie for asking all these questions, just not used to downloading files in 2 parts
                        -Move the .exe and .r00 files to a temporary folder (doesn't matter where)

-Double click on the .exe file. This will be build the single file installer.

-Run the .exe that was built to install the pack (should be mp20full.exe, unless he renamed it)

Comment

they have those figures at my newbury comics down the street from me

the gsg9 and the sas

i saw them l ast week matter of fact

Comment

Take a close look at the second download for MP2.0, it's a bunch of Falcon4.0 files (note the F4Patch utility in the zip).

Comment

Falcon 4.0 ??

Comment

Yeah, the F-16 sim. Wonder how that got by them?

Comment

Working...
                                X