This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ND sweeps Cologne

UKTerrorist's Blitz sends word of a Nordic Division (ND) victory in the CPL Europe's Cologne event.

*aAa* climbed up the loser bracket to face off with SK.sca, who was earlier defeated by ND. After four overtime battles, *aAa* finally won one round over SK.sca to break the stalemate.

The final match, on de_nuke, pitted *aAa* against ND. ND swept through with a safe margin of victory: 13-8 allowed Nordic Division to make its mark and become another yet European threat to North American clans struggling to take back the gold after an upset at last year's World Championship.

The championship team, Ninjas in Pyjamas (NiP), had an ironic absence at this year's Cologne event due to age reasons. This absence, however, builds more tension for the Summer CPL event. Will NiP still be as good with so many changes in their line-up? Is ND the new clan to look at? Does American clan 3D have the strongest team?

Good job and good luck, Nordic Division. Maybe you won't need it.

Edited by [user="2065"] @ [time="1021838042"]

Hmm, clans I've never heard of before (except for NiP, but they weren't there anyway)...

Those limeys...

I see that rizzuh likes speculating in his news posts now, too.

rizzuh is preventing a derailed thread

Comment

I don't think it's speculation, per se. I try not to reach a conclusion.

Comment

Well time to moan like I'm giving birth that clan news was posted.

Comment

I think of one of the definitions of speculation is asking questions, but never coming to a conclusion.

"Will NiP still be as good with so many changes in their line-up? Is ND the new clan to look at? Does American clan 3D have the strongest team?"

To me, that is speculation.

Comment

rizzuh's captain idiot fish.

in that case, theres no reason to think that nip will still be good, until the new guys have proven themselves. 3d might be able to pull it off in the end, it wouldnt surprise me. but i think that nd are the guys to watch right now. i think.

like i care. intelligent discussion of clans = dumb0r.

Comment

Edited by [user="10696"] @ [time="1021838346"]

If you guys don't like news about clans & e-sports, de-select it on your account options. Of course you'll probably get 40% less news posts ;-). But stop complaining!

Comment

haha, rizzuh, didnt want this thread to go the way of the 100 reply derailment a couple post below?

Bring back crossfire, have gonpostal make the article, and watch the hits rise

Comment

Comment

the day rizzuh doesnt care what the people think is the day the people stop saying rizzuh has sex with trout or whatever. by which i mean they wont care about rizzuh. or whatever.

Comment

Yeah, Mike, I made a comment sort of off-topic.

Added @ [time="1021838617"]

But I was promoting CSN! I don't get it...

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

I don't think it's speculation, per se. I try not to reach a conclusion.
                        It's more interesting as a writer if you reach a conclusion so there is some debate. If you don't take a side of opinion, it get's really boring.

Comment

GonePostal wrote..

It's more interesting as a writer if you reach a conclusion so there is some debate. If you don't take a side of opinion, it get's really boring.
                          I wasn't saying speculation was bad or something, I was just asking questions rather than stating hypotheses.

In either case, ND is something to look forward to this summer. Are they even going to the summer event?

Comment

He did it again!

Comment

God damit no

Comment

Working...
                              X