This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NextWish goodness

Everyone's favorite gaming modification site, NextWish.org has been updated!
    • counter-strike retail fix (a modification which installs all of the files which are missing from the cs 1.4 retail patch)

• counter-strike script (a weapon buy script)

• counter-strike zoomed crosshairs (new zoomed aug and sg550 crosshairs!)

• counter-strike training fix (installs the cs retail training missions on a normal hl install!)
    There's more to come, so keep checking back over the next few days.

interesting...

Comment

im wondering what this retail fix includes......

Added @ [time="1020960822"]

yeah im not so sure about that retail 'fix', I just installed it and all it was just a bunch of maps, I was hoping to get some of the freaking overviews that were seeming just left out of the retail update. The maps........ I already have.......

Comment

My NextWish is to be the next Contestant on Cs-Nation's " THE PRICE IS RIGHT " game show.......Mr. Strabo, come on down....O thank you so much Bob (Rizzuh) im so excited.....Now Strabo, can you guess the cost of the next item we have up for grabs???? Thats right strab, a new P1000 Super-Multi-Gig putor system designed by our staff of highly trained experts here at CS!!!!! (smile)...O Bob, im flushed with anticipation and wetting my pants at the same time....<G>... I'll venture a guess and say.......! Million Bucks even ???? (Bob grinnin like a dog eatin shit)......and the actual retail price of this item IS ????????........Stay tuned for our next installment of....." Cs-Nation's Da price is Right ".......<audeince applause now>...Break for commercial trailer......Go 3,2,1...

Comment

Strabo wrote..

My NextWish is to be the next Contestant on Cs-Nation's " THE PRICE IS RIGHT " game show.......Mr. Strabo, come on down....O thank you so much Bob (Rizzuh) im so excited.....Now Strabo, can you guess the cost of the next item we have up for grabs???? Thats right strab, a new P1000 Super-Multi-Gig putor system designed by our staff of highly trained experts here at CS!!!!! (smile)...O Bob, im flushed with anticipation and wetting my pants at the same time....<G>... I'll venture a guess and say.......! Million Bucks even ???? (Bob grinnin like a dog eatin shit)......and the actual retail price of this item IS ????????........Stay tuned for our next installment of....." Cs-Nation's Da price is Right ".......<audeince applause now>...Break for commercial trailer......Go 3,2,1...
          ur really fuc* ed up

wot was the price bu the way

Comment

that guy has even less of a life than me.

i wonder if the community will start making overheads for some popular unofficial maps, that would be nice instead of that grid.

Comment

;0 wrote..

interesting...
              lol. all that means is that you want the first post but don't have anything to say.

my question is who runs nextwish?

Comment

NextWish.

Comment

Really meaningful posts here....

But seriously, what is this retail fix? I´ve got cs retail and don´t seem to be missing anything....or what?

Comment

What was the price?!! I must know!

Comment

Hellbilly Deluxe wrote...

But seriously, what is this retail fix? I´ve got cs retail and don´t seem to be missing anything....or what?
                      I'm not sure either, but it could have something to do with the weapon names, bringing them back to pre-retail to avoid all the messy copyright problems.

Comment

I can't find a link to download the stuff????!!!

Comment

Ya its wonderfull.. too bad i cant dl it

Comment

RockSteady wrote..

;0 wrote..

interesting...

lol. all that means is that you want the first post but don't have anything to say.

point being.....?

Comment

whats a nextwish?

Added @ [time="1020992237"]

and why would i want a new sig or aug crosshairs...........i like the ones i have already

Added @ [time="1020992321"]

gRyPhOn wrote..

whats a nextwish?

and why would i want a new sig or aug crosshairs...........what is wrong with the regular ones?

Comment

Working...
                              X