This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBC Video Capture

Much thanks to [R|B]Mr_XXX for providing us with a link to a video capture of CBC's coverage on the local internet cafe troubles/CS2 story. As stated below, it gives a look at Minh Le, a new MP5 model, and some player animations. The movie is about 3:30 long and in great quality!

Important update: You can see clearly that Gooseman has made a G36 model. It's safe to assume that this will be in CS2!

sweeet, its only 6mb!

i can see goosemans face again after a long time

Comment

I just got done watching it. That was some sorry CS2 coverage. The acual bit about the CS lan shops i'm not going to comment on...too ridiculous.

Comment

lol, the point of that news special was pretty lame... but it was cool to see how popular counter-strike is becoming, and to actually listen in on what the creator's thoughts are about the popularity of the game.

Comment

I totally agree with the program..Counter-Strike is promoting gang violence and drug dealing...it is a violent game that exploits children. I believe Counter-Strike should be banned after watching that.

Added @ [time="1020375601"]

FLeK0 wrote..

sweeet, its only 6mb!

i can see goosemans face again after a long time
          are you a homo?

Comment

winstrol wrote..

I totally agree with the program..Counter-Strike is promoting gang violence and drug dealing...it is a violent game that exploits children. I believe Counter-Strike should be banned after watching that.
            Why would you join a CS website if you hate CS and want it banned?

Comment

these ppl have nothign better to do than focus on COMPUTER GAMES. Not real life. If someone cant distinguish reality from fake, well then they should be locked in the closet.

That is all i have to say

Comment

i think he was being sarcastic you penisfuck

goose did lose some points for saying terrorists were like super-heros tho

Comment

Closing internet cafés earlier stops drug dealing?

Comment

papasmurf128 wrote..

these ppl have nothign better to do than focus on COMPUTER GAMES. Not real life. If someone cant distinguish reality from fake, well then they should be locked in the closet.

That is all i have to say
                    how old are you? 2? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

omg, minh looks evil!!!! and yes, there are drugs being dealt at net cafes and its not the safest place you could be, but hey, they have fast, sexy computers and colored lights that move around really, really fast yay!1

Comment

hey man I was just joking man no hard feelings man...peace man aight?

Comment

cheetarah654 wrote..

i think he was being sarcastic you penisfuck

goose did lose some points for saying terrorists were like super-heros tho
                          those interview edits are cropped, chopped, and flopped to squeeze 30 minutes into 30 seconds. He was probably talking about the CTs.

Comment

goose did lose some points for saying terrorists were like super-heros though.
                            I bet he was refering to ct's.

Comment

He was talking about CTs, Goose and I have spoken about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X