This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morph CS Art Bits

Morph CS Art is on the move once again...
    • scud, founder of cs-art, has joined the reviewing team for up coming users' art packs. look forward to bigger and better users' art packs in the future.

• morph has added a new tutorial for all you budding 3d cs artists out there who want to know the basics of fog.

Why scudleh why.

Comment

o scud. u sak at cs

Comment

Garry your the most funny and smartest man/woman IN THE WORLD

Comment

he cant even take care of his own site

and he wants 2 help wif some1 elses site

bad move...

Comment

Lets take a picture of a famous woman. Drop her onto a gradient background.

There, artwork!

Comment

At least it's better than the people who draw a single line and say it's art because it embodies their empty yet straight spirit yearning for a guiding light from a power unknown to them.

Comment

FRANKLIN!

Comment

is it better tho, is it

Comment

hello.

gamesnet will never allow me back on. campaign of hate unbeatable. the end.

Comment

wow, those guiding light pieces really do show off the best artistic talents!

Comment

St_George wrote..

There, artwork!
                        While babe of the week is novel, do you think any "Counter-Strike art" is artwork? Perhaps, but only in the same way that half naked girls with 50% opacity are art.

Comment

fire him rze fire him before he quits

Comment

i think of art as self expression, or something with a purpose or meaning.

honestly all counter-strike "art" ive viewed is just crap for the most part. you have to put limitations on what you can do, and obviously that hurts your final result. sure some of it can look ok, but in the end it serves absolutely no purpose and in time no one will ever care about it. just a passing fad thats already died for the most part.

to call it art i think is to mislabel it, but then again i guess its all in the eye of the beholder. those pictures to me have no meaning and i really hope someone doesnt consider it self expression.

Comment

Yes, the vast majority of CS "Art" is not really art at all -- just cool pics that remind us of gaming experiences. Hmm...I remember saying as much in the CS-Art History article.

Comment

Working...
                              X