This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercenary Pack v1.7

Mercenary Pack has been updated once again, this time to version 1.7. So what's new?
    • fixed some cs 1.4 compatibility issues

• fixed various other minor issues/errors

• added a new terrorist model

• added the following tools: quark, goldwave, winbsp and zhlt

• added new sound effects for the g3/sg1

• added the following classic maps: as_highrise, cs_ally, cs_arabstreets,

cs_thunder, de_foption, de_jeepathon2k, de_railroad and de_rotterdam

• added new crosshairs for all scoped weapons

• added additional hostage models
    You can check the official site here or grab the new version here once you have signed up here (use a translator).

jippie... though ive never used it, hope the ones usin it will enjoy it..

Comment

The file seems to have gotten corrupted during the upload process, so the download will be temporarily unavailable (I'll be uploading it again tonight, so it should be available by tomorrow morning)

Sorry about that..

BTW, I'll post here when it's back up.

Comment

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

Comment

can someone tell me if this has an "uninstall" option. i would like to try it but have had problems in the past with packs.

Comment

demonsurge wrote..

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.
            ooooook

Comment

If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

Comment

RockSteady wrote..

can someone tell me if this has an "uninstall" option. i would like to try it but have had problems in the past with packs.
                It doesn't have an uninstaller (technically, neither does CS :P) Just backup your cstrike folder before you install.

Comment

Once i had a crazy dream that i was in another world.. a world of peace and of love.. Then i met the girl of my dreams. We kissed.. Soon the clouds parted and i awake thinking of the girl and the world she lives in.

Comment

lol. what. the. hell. r. u. taking. i. want. some.

Comment

I used to have this pack..back in the day..good models.

Comment

CrazyNewbieGuy wrote..

Once i had a crazy dream that i was in another world.. a world of peace and of love.. Then i met the girl of my dreams. We kissed.. Soon the clouds parted and i awake thinking of the girl and the world she lives in.
                        Stop yer lying crazy newbie. we all know that the girl of your dreams gives you pies and cheesburgers.

Comment

Haha i wish

Comment

Edited by [user="26118"] @ [time="1019939253"]

HAHAHAHHAHA... Look at all these lil pansies in there lil go carts...

Uh... I don't know what i'm talking about. MMMMmmm Life Savers...

And get a life crazy newbie.

Comment

tommrow?

Comment

Working...
                              X