This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new HLM

The first non-beta version of Half Life Manager, version .3, has been released with CS 1.4 support.
    • improvements for cs 1.4 and hl 3.1.0.9 / 4.1.0.9 (1.1.0.9 / 1.0.0.4)

• added wonid / ip database (remember players by wonid and/or ip and highlight them in customable ways)

• added mirc / girc bot (send the things happening on your server to a irc channel in realtime)

• added league rules (compare rules of a server with a customable set of league rules, i.e. wspl, espl,..)

• added logmod support (multiple admins can receive logs at the same time, get more details of players without rcon)

• support for mirc 6.1 released

• improved mirc / girc support (send the connect/disconnect message to all or one selected channel)

• some other improvements

• a lot of bugfixes

• and much, much more!
    What is it?
    HLM ist a comfortable Gamebrowser, Gamejoiner and Administration-Tool for all Half Life Mods(Cstrike, TFC,..)
    You can Grab the new version here.

In other news, a german kid shot dead 14 teachers and 2 kids before killing himself.

And that pretty bird from TLC (lisa left eye lopez) died in a car crash D:

Comment

I agree with darkhorse, HLM sounds pretty cool but I like tracker. Oh darkhorse didn't say that? MY BAD

Comment

ur right, darkhorse, this HLM sounds very cool

Comment

Darkhorse wrote..

In other news, a german kid shot dead 14 teachers and 2 kids before killing himself.

And that pretty bird from TLC (lisa left eye lopez) died in a car crash D:
          touchy

Comment

Edited by [user="2101"] @ [time="1019857364"]

Too many of these types of programs. Go with gamespy arcade ;-)

Comment

Gamespy crashes and has too many problems, I think I'll try this instead.

Comment

Comment

Shifty_Eyes wrote..

Gamespy crashes and has too many problems, I think I'll try this instead.
                  Crashes? Hasn't for me yet... What type of comp do u have?

Comment

ill stick with hlsw.

Comment

Ew gamespy, All Seeing eye has to be my fav though.

Comment

466 412 meg RAM, GeForce 2 MX.

Everyone I know has some different problem. My roommates crashes, a LOT of people cant follow people to games, it adds to my ping, it puts add's up at ODD times...

Comment

the german kid was playing too much cs

Comment

Well... i did shell out 20 dollars for it, so I don't get any ads ;-)

Comment

ok i think the stuff on CS 1.4 looks cool...... like dead bodys staying till the end of a round...or getting rid of the bug where you can buy kevalar even though you don't need it...anyway i just get can't on. i can't get any servers, and the little screen that shows how it's logging on to value... well it's REALLY REALLY SLOW.. and it won't work!!! that's my only problem with CS 1.4

Comment

Working...
                              X