Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only does i2 have two 3D players, they have the two top picks...they'll be a tough fight.

Please don't complain about CS-N unless your paying for it (CS-Nationalist).

Comment

Oh please, don't make a fuss, it's just the silly CAL people trying to make anyone think video games are a sport. Anyone having horrible flashbacks of "The Wizard"?

Then again, I'm just a bitter, drunken former college student who misses the days when this game was purely for drunken college students and played by such :-) When did they let all these kids in?

But ok, to all of those people who are asking me "what the hell does this have to do with the article, other than you rolling your eyes at the draft league?" Oh yeah, someone drafted Funk. THAT was worth the entire article. LOL.

-Rav
      I agree, rav, Funk getting drafted is hilarious...I wonder how many teams he'll get traded to this season? What? He's been traded once already? lol! Oh and btw rav ur a fgt.

Comment

dat dam cal

Comment

wtff..wheres all the other news

Comment

LOL! Sundays news is suddenly above monday and tuesday's? Odd...

Comment

Hehe, weird things happen on the release day of CS updates ;-)

Comment

Wow weird

Comment

Edited by [user="5281"] @ [time="1020052317"]

i dont care who is in the teams, as long as i am not on on (which will never happen cause i suck) i wont care! Who are these guys anyway, i have nver heard of these clans

Comment

Working...
                  X