This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Fusion Pack

Games Fusion has released version 6.5 of their series of replacement packs. If you don't know, the pack makes CS "as exciting and visually stunning as possible without having to tamper with the code." This version adds/changes a ton of stuff, including:
    • new console menu and splash screen

• added custom bot waypoints

• added new sprites

• new skins including: all grenades, shells, wine bottle and a new thigh pack
    For the full list of changes, read the readme. And after all that research, download the full or update f00.

Default 4 life-

Comment

does anyone know where i can get tose player models made up of only boxes? i sure could use some more fps

Comment

try www.counterstrikecenter.com or www.cshome.4players.de:1091/index.phb3 , i don't know if you'll find it there, but they have a quite large variety of skins.....

Comment

Will 1.4 screw up all these custom crap??

Comment

Rumours that 1.4 will lock out all custom player models but I think they would not dare to lock out custom weapon models though.... there are too many great gun models out there...

Comment

Obsidan wrote..

Default 4 life-
              !!!

Comment

hay u

Comment

www.cs-skins.net has the block models. There in the later pages of each skin type. Had to use them till I bought a new comp. Help FPS a good amount.

Comment

Working...
                  X