This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vesslan interview

A guest writer over at Gamingeye (from Geekboys) has translated a previously posted Swedish interview with Vesslan into English. If you don't know, Vesslan was previously a member of the CPL WC winners NiP.
    Have you recieved alot of invitations about joining clans, or is there any special clans you would like to be a part of?

I've had alot of really great invitations, thanks all . The ones that is most interesting isn't a secret, the invites from GoL and Nordic are probably the most interesting ones. Plus one more which I don't know if I can reveal because I've pracced with them.

We'll see where I'll end up.
    Read the rest here.

Vesslan interview

Fragbite conducted an interview with Vesslan and covers his feelings ranging from the Counter-Strike professional mode, plans for the US in the near future, the recent Steam update, and much more.
    All right, before we conclude, what do you think about the latest updates done to CS?

I'm not completely satisfied, I like change as long as it's not too drastical. I'm glad they fixed the maps and some bugs and so on, changing the AWP was good but the delay is a little too long, so if you miss one shot you're done for. If you hit you're done for anyway:P, I don't understand anything of the crosshair, it's real annoying in 640 now, in close combat at least. You can't really see the crosshair when the models come to close.
    Read all about it here.

Comment

Hi scr0llwheel, who r u?

Comment

whats so great about first post?

Comment

Couldn't they get someone with at least some decent english knowledge to translate that article? And an interview with some Swedish player that almost nobody outside of the Swedish CS community has heard of isn't great news stuff on an international news page.

I'm a swede so don't flame me about the flaming of swedes btw :d

Comment

Your a swed ANDa retard. Saying that he aint know on an "international" basis. He was with NiP, the no.1 clan in the world. This is great f00kin news.

Comment

No.

Comment

Obsidan wrote..

Your a swed ANDa retard. Saying that he aint know on an "international" basis. He was with NiP, the no.1 clan in the world. This is great f00kin news.
                I've never heard of nip or that swed guy ever

Comment

Shadow, have u ever heard of the CPL WC???, and if u havent then u've been living in a cacoon.

Comment

Edited by [user="14738"] @ [time="1017337608"]

*NUKED*

Comment

-={M.w.S.}=-Shadow-Dragon wrote..

Obsidan wrote..

I've never heard of nip or that swed guy ever
                      Been living under a rock with Kuros?

Comment

First of all, im a new newsposter

Second, I said "Get it? Didn't think so..." because it is confusing on how the English version of the interview was created/started, well at least to me.

If you read the interview you would have noticed the misspellings and the grammatical errors from the translation. If you have any sense of humor, you would have caught on. Also, the ability to read would help...

Not being mean, just informative

Comment

scr0llwheel: Alot is fixed now. Read the interview again, and if there's more things u think looks wrong, I'd be happy if u send me an email: zoloman@gamingeye.com

As I wrote in the interview @ Gamingeye.com (in a comment) - I guess we "trusted" our guest-writer a bit too much.

And I'd also appreciate if you changed this newspost at CS-Nation.

Comment

Mi6-Hero wrote..

Shadow, have u ever heard of the CPL WC???, and if u havent then u've been living in a cacoon.
                            I've heard of the CPL its that contest thingy right? I've only been playing CS since 1.1

Comment

Edited by [user="2325"] @ [time="1017264444"]

CPL=Cool People Land...I don't know what all those other people are saying about CPL being Cyberathlete Player's League but that are probably n00bs just ignore 'em

Comment

Working...
                              X