whao.

Comment

It looks a bit lame

Comment

Schaweet.

Comment

me likey

Comment

Well,I am a fan of "The Last Samurai" as well. But i am not a fan of this gun. If you watched the movie,the Samurai insist not using guns, and they are Jap worriors.If one wanna make one, that would be a Jap style blade. Also, this is just a reskin(and doesn't look good) It is not worth download I think.

Comment

I rated it one for a reason......... because i hate it.

Comment

AWESOME. Sure it's just a reskin, but you cant get better than THAT model. The darker tint and dragon is awesome on it, not corney at all.

This one'll be in my models folder for a while.

And besides isnt the point of changing your models because ya want something unique?

BTW where can i get that map that is in the ingame screenshot?

Comment

Edited by [user="143627"] @ [time="1072282803"]

awesome!!!

sweet with gold parts though slide release is hinged backwords -1

Comment

Should have been made black, the brownish colour doesn't go.

Comment

Its nice, just doesn't fit with the CT side of CS. Looks something Woo would use in one of his films. (duel though, kind of like those gold duel elites out a while back)

I'll compare this skin to a used condom, if you find one, don't use it just because it looks shiny.

Comment

Doesn't really fit CS. Some of the texures look bad in places; mainly in the back of the gun and on the back of the slide. Please can we have something else besides deagles! Uggg...

Comment

Ok, im not very happy at all with the past few SOTD reviews...its not the actual reviews its the fact that THERE ISNT ANYTHING TERRIBLY NEW....lets see, this deagle model has been reviewed 1,000,000,000 times already....there are tons of models around. the CDG forums are spewing out models left and right. Also, this is just a skin that you can apply with HLMV....please get some different models in here...i beg you! If i where to review this as a new model with a dragon skin id give it a 9

-Giz

Comment

Looks ok, but I like guns that reflect reality a bit better. How about some Glock or P228 skins, huh?

Comment

The dragon looks really nice, theres no clipping that i noticed at common, with that you feel like style incarnate

Comment

The dragon looks pretty in HLMV, but in game it isnt that great. Great replacement though.

Comment

Working...
                                X