Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MikeJ, isn't rb_skill set to 5? Or btw, that's when you activate Internet Mode...

Thanks for clearing that up

Comment

The only thing that this has on POD-Bot is that it doesn't require waypoints.

Comment

Reading both the RB v2 and the Pod Bot reviews on CSN, I noticed a particular trend. The reviews focused solely on "single player" gameplay: where only one human player is involved in the game. I know next to nothing about bots in cs (or bots in general for that matter) but isnt that only half the review? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the most prudent way to use bots be to include them in a "multiplayer" game, having them take the spots of absent humans and having them disappear when a human shows up to take their place? This seems to me like the more logical way to use bots. If you can, indeed, use bots in "multiplayer" mode, why isn't this feature covered in the reviews?

P.S. I'm just curious; I dont mean to sully anyones honor, so please don't all defend rizzuh's and Luft's by stabbing me with your blunted salad forks!

Comment

You can use bots online, but since they don't leave whenever someone tries to join (they leave only when kicked, or with this version of RBAIP2, at random times), it's kind of pointless, as they'll keep real players from joining (it is kind of funny tho just to add one with a regular name, and setting it's skill to 100 - people always think it'sa retarded, wallhacking, aimbotting, guy). The only time I would really ever use one in multiplayer would be over a LAN, though, and that would be because I would know exactly how many bots to add into the game, leaving the spots open for the other people who want to play.

Comment

you suck

Comment

thanks for that insight justoman.

Comment

Working...
              X