This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC.Net

GamesConfig.net has opened its doors. It's actually a really sweet idea, I'll be using it to back up my configs (which I always lose after a computer upgrade!). What's the site all about?
    THE BASIC IDEA is to give you a place to STORE YOUR PERSONAL GAME RELATED FILES, such as key bindings, mouse and screen settings, scripts, tweaks and server lists - just to mention a few.

THE PURPOSE of this service is to ensure that your game experience and performance is always optimal.

BY CREATING A FREE PERSONAL ACCOUNT you can upload your settings for each of your favorite games.

Nice, design is pretty good as well

Comment

i'm not sure i understand the point of this site. is it for people who play in internet cafes or what?

Comment

Rze you misspelled "country". *rolls eyes* Not that you care. But this really isn't that bad of an idea. I think a lot of people could take advantage of this.

Comment

rizzuh, u missed spelled Country! lol.. and the the has a good layout, but i dont like the idea of it. it takes to long to upload things... and if u need to store things either put it on cd, or upload it on a website, then download it... or use that site i guesss. but blah.

Comment

boring.

Comment

Edited by [user="1457"] @ [time="1016663758"]

rizzuh doesn't mispell stuff on accident in a newspost, spellchecker, looking over it 5 times before submitting...etc

Take a peak at the sign up sheet

sheesh 2 people pissed there pants over that one.

Comment

rizzuh's spoofing the mistake gamer'sconfig made on their signup sheet.

You guys fail to realise that.

Comment

MikeJ: unbreakable cycle.

I make a spelling mistake on purpose.

A few newbies to the site mock me.

A few oldies point out the joke, and call them idiots for me.

Thanks

Comment

damn news is getting REALLY SLOW. the past couple of weeks has been boring.

Comment

<sarcasm>

God Damnit rizzuh!!!!!!!1 How can you be such a mean bastard? I mean its only v.06 PUBLIC BETA. So they have spelling mistakes. He's not from America, so just lay off, fish.

</sarcasm>

Please don't ban me.

Comment

I say we ban him rizzuh...together now!

Comment

I am in the process of banning rizzuh from this comments system. Good day.

Comment

fof, who are you?

Comment

you dorks, even i knew rizzuh mispelled that on purpose and as some of you know im the master of the english language

Comment

Working...
                              X