This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• article: x3

Sublyme has written a short article: Xtreme 3 -- fall from grace? The article just presents X3's current online situation and is meant to start a conversation in the comments. Here's a tidbit:
    Just recently, top clan Domain of Pain defeated X3 for the CAL-i season 3 championship, a title which X3 had proudly held for the first two seasons of CAL-i. Over and over DoP had faced X3 and on a few occasions and taken them out - it was the first time that X3 had ever given up a CAL championship match, though.
    Read it here and be sure to post comments on X3!

Note that no one cares if you're not interested, so any off topic posts will be deleted and the posters may be banned. Have fun!

Edited by [user="2093"] @ [time="1016567117"]

NIP roxxor! Go them cr4zy sweds!

(0-sec)

Comment

Well personally i think that X3 has come a long way, we can all agree on that, from CK3 to X3, they have dominated the CS community, maybe it is time for a change on the throne? we chall see when they go into the LANS but personally i give them lots of props, they are still together in this hard time

Comment

X3 has fallen

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

wtf, what hard time, its obvious to me and everyone else that they got real shit real fast and now they r blaming it on the game.

Comment

Obviously, X3 is out to earn as much money as possible before Counter-Strike 1.4 comes out, which many top players and clans are avidly against.
            Can we have some references for this information? Who are these clans? Who are these players. Is this just hearsay or are there quotes.

sublyme?

rze?

Comment

they should quit while theyre on top

Comment

You never quit while your on top. You keep going as far as you can

Comment

i think they were quite cocky about their position as being #1 and they just kind of le tit go to their head. then when they were defeated it was more of a mental blow. now they are kind of starting to realize shit happens and it could happen again. hwile other clans are gaining confidence by seeing X3 lose. i personally dont care if they win or lose, but if its true that they are just trying to make money then thats wrong. imo its a game where the point is to have fun. too many things are about money anymore.

i do take into account that it would be nice to get LOTS of money for playing a game, dont get me wrong

Comment

me = proud Swedish = NiP r0x!!!!

Comment

I totally agree. But with the new features will clans be able to sustain the new thing in 1.4?

Comment

x3 sound to me as arrogant money-chasing bastards and i would be glad to see them fall to disgrace

Comment

b243 brings up a valid argument

Comment

***NEWS FLASH***

x3 sucks. All the cocky bastards want is money...

Comment

GonePostal wrote..

***NEWS FLASH***

x3 sucks. All the cocky bastards want is money...
                              lol who doesnt?

Comment

Working...
                              X