X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can do 8 pull-ups

Comment

lol garry's humour is delicious, I love you garry.

Comment

why does it keep putting my messages on a beta 2.1 post that has new comments on it...i think its just when you quote, rizzuh, it might have to do with the pages on the comments.

Comment

weeee

Comment

You better be working on forums or else i will hunt you dont and wave my fist in the air from the distance. Sometimes i would out line a knife mark with my thum(like in the movies like rambo, im not sure if it was rambo tho since arnold did it once i think).but anyways in conjuction with the fist waving and the thumb threating i would mouth out words such as you suck or i hate you. Sometimes i would chuck rocks(small rocks mind you i dont want to get sued)to get your attention. Also in 5 minute intervulse i would yell out real loud RRRWWAAARRRR to sound like a t rex so u look this way with the fist waving and the thumb/ mouthing threats.

But if you do make forums:

i would find a picture of you(not a big one just small enought to fit in a cute frame with possibly kittens and puppies). I would kiss it everyday (not gay) and i would scarifice a kitten and/or a puppy in your honor.

Comment

all kats are homosexual

Comment

Wow, whoever wrote this article is a moron, this article can't be serious. I should have stopped reading in the first paragraph*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                X