This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited by [user="2345"] @ [time="1016258638"]

They beat x3 and think they rule the world...

Comment

A manager? They are an online gaming clan ffs not a band...

Comment

I agree, this will fail. They have gotten too confident after beating X3.

Comment

you should have written: "NiP gets a NEW manager." they already had one before: buddah.

Comment

Defiantly a big step in professional gaming and...
            ~

Comment

V1P3R wrote..
              I agree, this will fail. They have gotten too confident after beating X3.
              LOL it makes me laugh how ppl think that x3 are the only other clan in the world.

Comment

x3 sucks...

Comment

I think this great, NiP should do wat they want, there the leading clan in CS pro-gaming. Wat have other clans done?, wrote a book about tacs when they say in interviews they dont use tacs, lol. comon.

Why shouldnt they be confident. there unbeated world wide to my knowledge in a compition. And people who think there company will fail, why should it?, its not going to be a company about food selling, it will be go games and thus make NiP a more pro clan and get them more sponsoring and help the gaming community.

I think that if X3 did this, the viewers of CSNation would lap it up and cheer and shit. Just have confidence in them, its there money and i hope they go for it.

Comment

bukchin. wrote..
                    you should have written: "NiP gets a NEW manager." they already had one before: buddah.
                    This is their first manager as far as I'm aware.

Comment

I lost all respect for NiP after that "well we won because frankly we're the best ever" interview.

I have no time for people without sportsmanship

Comment

In professional sports, you really cannot afford to be "frank" (as NiP was) as it just ends up coming out like you are a sore loser/winner.

Oh and on a side note...arsen, it's good to see we've moved on from defiantly and onto defiently. Still, somehow I get the feeling that this quest won't be over until definitely resides in the last sentence of your post...

Comment

narby. u say u lost respect for them because they said there the best, well they are, so...everyone thinks, they just say it.

Comment

Working...
                          X