This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Jersey Lan

There is a LAN going on in South Jersey next month for anybody interested...they have just released an aprox. date for the event.
    South Jersey Lan Party (SJLP) has a semi-offical date for it's LAN-opener in South Jersey.April 27th 2002 is the expected date, and we're currently looking for a offical head count. Reserve your spot today, with one email! SJLP will be featuring 30+ people as long as the turnout comes out well, which will be crammed into a whole day of LAN fun.
    Today is your day to reserve your spot! Send a email to John, the coordinator, for a reservation (no cost) and some more information!

seems cool.

Comment

AOL Keyword = seems

Comment

Anyone wishing to attend the LAN-party we need as many people as possible to fill up the seats!

You are paying to bring your computer, and each -ticket holder- is allowed to bring up to two other people with no extra cost.

We expect to have a LCD projector playing movies and other things, and a designated food area as where most food won't be allowed in the arena.

As of currently we won't have many servers running, most likely 1 CS server, 1 DoD, 1 RTCW and 1 Quake 3 server.

www.crimsonblade.org/sjlp-lan/

Comment

I'm there if you'll have me, just need the exact location - I've already mailed ya :P the location on your website is like a stones throw from my house, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X