This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Console Connecter v1.2b Released

Console Connector is another alternative to GameSpy and has just been upgraded to version 1.2b. Here’s what’s new:
    • can play a sound to inform you when a connection attempt is made

• more error checking to make the program more stable

• no more pushing f1, you can now choose what key you wish to bind to

• the graphic user interface has been remodeled and extended

• bind problem fixed

• search now informs you of what is happening

• multiple refreshing of servers

• program now runs by tasks, you will not be allowed to do another task unless the previous task is finished

• program has been reduced in size
    In my personal opinion, it's got to be very good to beat The All Seeing Eye…but that’s just me. Click for downloads, info and screenies.

hmm how do they do the chicken?

Comment

You really are a crasy newbie guy....

huzzzzaa!

Btw i hate the all seeing eye, default browser is perfect but i wish you could copy IP address without having to manually type it out in the server info.

and gametiger sucks as you cannot see pings or where the server is located, so whats the point. Its great for finding friends though.

Comment

Edited by [user="2909"] @ [time="1014854222"]

fruit, serverserspy.net is for you

*edit* i should read over my comments before i post them, not after

Comment

again, it doesnt work, dont download it.. errrrr its bugged.

Comment

The All-Seeing Eye is the best.

Comment

Edited by [user="2095"] @ [time="1015205388"]

this was an image test.

And it didnt werk.

Comment

Quite ugly in my honest opinion. The skin is ugly, the poly count is out rageous, doesn't even feel very good. I mean.. come on... two reference SMD's for the aimpoint only! *sigh* I really, really don't like it.

Comment

i have to agree with bullet_head on this one, the poly count is through the roof and it doesn't even look that apealing, nor does it feel very good ingame.

Comment

what a crappy christmas present...im not talking to you CSN any more big stupid fucking 4

Comment

its ok, heh, ok it sux ass

Comment

i was reading about this on Pr0d's website, the polly count on the aimpoint alone is absolutely huge...plus the whole model doubling that amount nearly....its ok, and ive taken the aimpoint and hacked it onto my M4...but i think the thing is a bit stubby, like the real thing, ironically.... 9 for a great model, and because i love the work Prod, Zev and Eich usually put out :P

-Giz

Comment

Edited by [user="142452"] @ [time="1079039980"]

Hmm...Does this gun look that bad? I personaly found it actually looks quite good.And it apears to have no clipping~

Comment

Happy new easter!! egg..

Comment

-2 for the super-high poly count, which makes the model's animations jerk around alot in game, and in HLMV too (-1 for the polys, -1 for the jerky anims cause of the super-high polys). *cries*; still has 64 MB NVIDIA GeForce 2. In my opinion it has a nice model and skin, and I love the origins. If only it was just less polys so my video card can handle it, I would love it. I want a lower poly version. *cries* Yay, I think there's no clipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X